Sign in

Forum » More General Categories » Misc. » What happens to the democratic party if Kamala loses?
  1. Results 1 to 30 of 130
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Last
  1. Rate This Thread
08-23-2024, 05:29 PM

What happens to the democratic party if Kamala loses?

Where do they pivot? Who becomes the leader of the party? Does it force them to move towards the center or they double down on indemnity politics and TDS?
  1. eddiehaskell
  2. Registered User
  3. eddiehaskells avatar
  1. eddiehaskell
  2. Registered User
  3. Join Date: Oct 2009
  4. Age: 40
  5. Posts: 8,946
  6. Rep Power: 39,796
08-23-2024, 05:32 PM
Threy're absolutely fuked. In 4 years, they lost Pelosi and Schumer to lead things. Absolutely no leaders behind them that anybody would care about.

If(when) Trump wins, Dems are in an absolute chitstorm.
  1. OliverHeldens
  2. Registered User
  3. OliverHeldenss avatar
  1. OliverHeldens
  2. Registered User
  3. Join Date: Oct 2014
  4. Age: 31
  5. Posts: 23,018
  6. Rep Power: 110,630
08-23-2024, 05:36 PM
Hopefully the DNC as we know it today gets torn down and they have to rebuild it into something that actually resembles the way the DNC was over a decade ago.

Today's DNC has morphed into some weird globalist communism movement controlled by shadowy totalitarian elites.
  1. JayJ350
  2. Registered User
  3. JayJ350s avatar
  1. JayJ350
  2. Registered User
  3. Join Date: Sep 2017
  4. Location: United States
  5. Age: 36
  6. Posts: 44,531
  7. Rep Power: 275,669
08-23-2024, 05:38 PM
Originally Posted By OliverHeldens
Threy're absolutely fuked. In 4 years, they lost Pelosi and Schumer to lead things. Absolutely no leaders behind them that anybody would care about.

that's what i'm thinking. you can sense the nervous energy in their pleas for people to vote kamala. everything they've talked about for 16 years will be thrown in the garbage with a loss
  1. eddiehaskell
  2. Registered User
  3. eddiehaskells avatar
  1. eddiehaskell
  2. Registered User
08-23-2024, 05:41 PM
Originally Posted By OliverHeldens

I support Trump, but I think that Republicans are a little overoptimistic about the chances this election. Plenty of dumb voters. Look at 2018, 2020, 2021 GA senate run off, 2022 and the 2022 GA senate run off. Wouldn't say that this election is in the bag yet.

In 100 years, the USA will probably be like 75% non-white and will have the economy of Greece, Spain or Turkey. Only difference is that everyone will be brown and obese, not good-looking like Greeks or Spaniards (from Spain) are.

The public schools will rank among Mexico and nations in South America and South Africa because 80%+ of America's youth will be black, non-white hispanic and Native American. Many urban schools already do in fact.

This is why I think we should take in Eastern European immigrants, specifically the ones from Russia/Ukraine and Georgia (which government passed Russian and Chinese style censorship laws.) Eastern Europeans are far better looking, intelligent, will easily assimilate, are taler and much thinner than Mexicans or South Americans on average. 25% of the immigrants should be eastern European imo. People naturally like living around whites.
AGE-28
Wt-165
HT-5'10"
Bench-100 dumbbell press-5 reps
*Mechanical Engineer*
  1. johnnydeep1
  2. Registered User
  3. johnnydeep1s avatar
  1. johnnydeep1
  2. Registered User
  3. Join Date: Jun 2018
  4. Age: 54
  5. Posts: 26,069
  6. Rep Power: 20,436
08-23-2024, 05:43 PM
Originally Posted By eddiehaskell
Where do they pivot? Who becomes the leader of the party? Does it force them to move towards the center or they double down on indemnity politics and TDS?
If Trump wins, he's an instant lame duck, because he can only be in for four years.

The Democrats will block and have nonstop propaganda.

Also, the likely foreign backed woke stuff will go into overdrive.

Haris could run again because now she's an outsider who came in at the last minute. She's no hated like Clinton was and so she might have another chance.

I don't know of other famous Democrats who are household names so they would be taking a big risk with someone not famous.
If you want to ask me a question:

Ask: TheAdlerian

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150655983&p=1000366043#post1000366043

Read my science fiction novel:

http://www.amazon.com/Echelon-Adlerian-ebook/dp/B00RCFFTKC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1419640250&sr=8-1&keywords=Echelon+the+adlerian
  1. TheAdlerian
  2. Registered User
  3. TheAdlerians avatar
  1. TheAdlerian
  2. Registered User
  3. Join Date: Jan 2007
  4. Posts: 34,586
  5. Rep Power: 96,349
08-23-2024, 05:49 PM
You guys dont get it. There are armies or retards and gibmedats who will continue to vote blue. They vote tribally. The media are in the tank for them. This country is run by an unelected deep state and politicians who are on the take from lobbyists. They dont want competent people in power because that means oversight.

This election will be rigged, and the demographic shift is so huge that the Dems will never lose again after this.

They will create and meme a figurehead into existence. They already did it with Kamala, who was a disaster as a vice president who everyone hated. The minute the word went out, the left flipped on a dime and fell into line on it. They will do it for the next anointed candidate
  1. MeSoHawny
  2. Registered User
  3. MeSoHawnys avatar
  1. MeSoHawny
  2. Registered User
  3. Join Date: Feb 2023
  5. Posts: 3,580
  6. Rep Power: 55,872
08-23-2024, 05:50 PM
They're not going to lose. They will not let Trump be President again.

3AM mail in ballots, illegals voting, water mains bursting. THeyre going to use everything at their disposal.
  1. 6gorillion
  2. Registered User
  3. 6gorillions avatar
  1. 6gorillion
  2. Registered User
  3. Join Date: Oct 2023
  5. Posts: 3,200
  6. Rep Power: 64,857
08-23-2024, 05:51 PM
Originally Posted By MeSoHawny
You guys dont get it. There are armies or retards and gibmedats who will continue to vote blue. They vote tribally. The media are in the tank for them. This country is run by an unelected deep state and politicians who are on the take from lobbyists. They dont want competent people in power because that means oversight.

This election will be rigged, and the demographic shift is so huge that the Dems will never lose again after this.

They will create and meme a figurehead into existence. They already did it with Kamala, who was a disaster as a vice president who everyone hated. The minute the word went out, the left flipped on a dime and fell into line on it. They will do it for the next anointed candidate
If you think about it, lobbyists are a form of legally sanctioned corruption.
*Simplicity is the key to life*

Thanks ZBlacktt for the mod rep!
Thanks ForumSentinel for the admin rep!
Thanks Gxp23 for the mod rep!
Thanks 400LB Gorilla for the mod rep!
Thanks CountryMike for admin rep!
Thanks Nics1246 for mod rep!

I got married on August 24, 2013!!
ლ(╹◡╹ლ)
  1. Shortfuze
  2. "Your one f*ck fantasy"
  3. Shortfuzes avatar
  1. Shortfuze
  2. "Your one f*ck fantasy"
  3. Join Date: Feb 2004
  5. Posts: 24,535
  6. Rep Power: 182,041
08-23-2024, 05:52 PM
Originally Posted By TheAdlerian
If Trump wins, he's an instant lame duck, because he can only be in for four years.

The Democrats will block and have nonstop propaganda.

Also, the likely foreign backed woke stuff will go into overdrive.

Haris could run again because now she's an outsider who came in at the last minute. She's no hated like Clinton was and so she might have another chance.

I don't know of other famous Democrats who are household names so they would be taking a big risk with someone not famous.
i don't really see trump as a lame duck. if he wins, a decade of TDS will be in ruin and it will be a clear rejection of the democratic party as we now know it. MAGA will be here to stay and 2028 will go through it – with anyone having a chance on the republican side being forced to take up the mantle from trump.
  1. eddiehaskell
  2. Registered User
  3. eddiehaskells avatar
  1. eddiehaskell
  2. Registered User
08-23-2024, 05:58 PM

i reckon that's why this is a pivotal moment in history. if dems win the media, deepstate and their backers will select our leaders from here on out. ems gaging in politics will sorta be a pointless endeavor because the hoards of zombies will be too large. no chance of salvaging america.
  1. eddiehaskell
  2. Registered User
  3. eddiehaskells avatar
  1. eddiehaskell
  2. Registered User
08-23-2024, 06:14 PM

Absolute facts.
  1. 6gorillion
  2. Registered User
  3. 6gorillions avatar
  1. 6gorillion
  2. Registered User
08-23-2024, 06:18 PM
another 24/7 attack by the media about how once again russia helped drumf win the election.
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
I am Jack's complete lack of surprise.
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
  1. ispy
  2. ✅ Verified Miscer
  3. ispys avatar
  1. ispy
  2. ✅ Verified Miscer
  3. Join Date: Apr 2005
  5. Posts: 25,799
  6. Rep Power: 222,394
08-23-2024, 06:19 PM
the culture is changing. we enter another 80s style era of conservatism and the Democratic Party does some self-reflecting
  1. Einsatzgruppen
  2. Registered User
  3. Einsatzgruppens avatar
  1. Einsatzgruppen
  2. Registered User
  3. Join Date: Mar 2024
  5. Posts: 256
  6. Rep Power: 3,103
08-23-2024, 06:25 PM
Originally Posted By Einsatzgruppen
the culture is changing. we enter another 80s style era of conservatism and the Democratic Party does some self-reflecting
yeah not sure the american people can stomach 4 more years of TDS…they've already had a decade of that. dems will obviously be completely crushed, but it will signal the country has had enough of constantly demonizing trump and anyone supporting him.
  1. eddiehaskell
  2. Registered User
  3. eddiehaskells avatar
  1. eddiehaskell
  2. Registered User
08-23-2024, 06:33 PM
I'd expect quite an extraordinary number of suicides, especially amongst members of Biden's current cabinet, as well as lawyers with links to the recent Trump show trials.
Boston sports crew
Live Free or Die 603 crew
Ex-Howard Stern crew
1974 crew

***Connoisseur: Les Derrieres de Femmes ***
  1. HaiMeesk
  2. Jive Azz Turkey
  3. HaiMeesks avatar
  1. HaiMeesk
  2. Jive Azz Turkey
  3. Join Date: Dec 2014
  5. Age: 9
  6. Posts: 7,557
  7. Rep Power: 49,989
08-23-2024, 06:40 PM
They will get Greaseball Gavin and try and californicate the whole US
  1. leafs43
  2. Registered User
  3. leafs43s avatar
  1. leafs43
  2. Registered User
  3. Join Date: Apr 2007
  4. Age: 43
  5. Posts: 42,050
  6. Rep Power: 153,657
08-23-2024, 06:54 PM

Eh, I think you've overestimating things. I live in a place that is 90%+ Dem in every election. They are not at all excited about Kamala. There is very little buzz for her, only a handful of "Harris for President" signs. Obviously they will come out to vote for her, but if these people aren't excited for her, the chances of her turning out a bunch of people closer to the center is just not going to happen.

When it comes down to it, once you see through the hype, there are very few people who give a chit about Kamala Harris. She's a black woman from San Francisco with a very liberal voting record. She isn't going to turn out a bunch of white people in the Midwest to come vote for her. The economy is terrible and a lot of people are miserable right now. That doesn't bode well for the party in power.

I think this will eventually be a 6-8% Trump victory.
  1. OliverHeldens
  2. Registered User
  3. OliverHeldenss avatar
  1. OliverHeldens
  2. Registered User
  3. Join Date: Oct 2014
  4. Age: 31
  5. Posts: 23,018
  6. Rep Power: 110,630
08-23-2024, 07:07 PM
i don't really see trump as a lame duck. if he wins, a decade of TDS will be in ruin and it will be a clear rejection of the democratic party as we now know it. MAGA will be here to stay and 2028 will go through it – with anyone having a chance on the republican side being forced to take up the mantle from trump.
Do you know what a lame duck is?

It's a president that had a second term and the opposition knows he can't have another, so the beginning of the presidency is strong, the second part is okay but the last of it is powerless.

So, if Trump wins, it's instantly over.

I'm amazed that this isn't being talked about.

As I've said, if he wins it will be a flood of criticism and opposition for four years. The Republicans don't have a famous person, a charismatic person, and they are unpopular with yuppies and young people. So, if Trump wins, the Democrats wait it out, block Trump, then four years from now they will be back in.

If you think the clownworld machine has been intense for far, just wait if Trump gets in. They will be trying to put him in jail, bring more charges, and it will be him getting nothing done except fighting and trying to counter propaganda.

I like him because he's fun and interesting, but it's not a good scenario.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150655983&p=1000366043#post1000366043

http://www.amazon.com/Echelon-Adlerian-ebook/dp/B00RCFFTKC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1419640250&sr=8-1&keywords=Echelon+the+adlerian
  1. TheAdlerian
  2. Registered User
  3. TheAdlerians avatar
  1. TheAdlerian
  2. Registered User
08-23-2024, 07:10 PM
Do you know what a lame duck is?

It's a president that had a second term and the opposition knows he can't have another, so the beginning of the presidency is strong, the second part is okay but the last of it is powerless.

So, if Trump wins, it's instantly over.

I'm amazed that this isn't being talked about.

As I've said, if he wins it will be a flood of criticism and opposition for four years. The Republicans don't have a famous person, a charismatic person, and they are unpopular with yuppies and young people. So, if Trump wins, the Democrats wait it out, block Trump, then four years from now they will be back in.

If you think the clownworld machine has been intense for far, just wait if Trump gets in. They will be trying to put him in jail, bring more charges, and it will be him getting nothing done except fighting and trying to counter propaganda.

I like him because he's fun and interesting, but it's not a good scenario.
"If he wins it will be a flood of criticism and opposition for for years"

How is that different than the first time around?
  1. 6gorillion
  2. Registered User
  3. 6gorillions avatar
  1. 6gorillion
  2. Registered User
08-23-2024, 07:13 PM

I said they would rig the last election before it even happened.

That's because I saw insane anti-Trump propaganda everywhere.

I recall a science fiction book review site I liked having anti-Trump articles and they never ever had "news" on a book site.

The jews were out in full force and you can believe it.

Reddit was CRAZY with anti-Trump stuff, Twitter, which was FBI controlled at the time, and so on. ******** was trying to manipulate the election, the news media, and our judicial system….which is really bizarre.

I reasoned that if the people who control the media, law enforcement, and the courts were THAT obsessed then they would rig the election.

After the election…Trump and his crew concluded the election was rigged. I could have told them.

I don't understand what the fear of him is, to be honest, but it's obvious.

1. TheAdlerian
  2. Registered User
  3. TheAdlerians avatar
  1. TheAdlerian
  2. Registered User
08-23-2024, 07:14 PM
Originally Posted By 6gorillion
"If he wins it will be a flood of criticism and opposition for for years"

How is that different than the first time around?
It will be worse.

He got little done the first time around.

The fear was that he would get reelected. If he does, the fear will be that he is able to do anything or whip up interest in another Republican.

1. TheAdlerian
  2. Registered User
  3. TheAdlerians avatar
  1. TheAdlerian
  2. Registered User
08-23-2024, 07:15 PM
I said they would rig the last election before it even happened.

That's because I saw insane anti-Trump propaganda everywhere.

I recall a science fiction book review site I liked having anti-Trump articles and they never ever had "news" on a book site.

The jews were out in full force and you can believe it.

Reddit was CRAZY with anti-Trump stuff, Twitter, which was FBI controlled at the time, and so on. ******** was trying to manipulate the election, the news media, and our judicial system….which is really bizarre.

I reasoned that if the people who control the media, law enforcement, and the courts were THAT obsessed then they would rig the election.

After the election…Trump and his crew concluded the election was rigged. I could have told them.

The fear with him is simple. He's a powerful conservative that threatens the liberal status quo. That is it.
  1. JayJ350
  2. Registered User
  3. JayJ350s avatar
  1. JayJ350
  2. Registered User
  3. Join Date: Sep 2017
  5. Age: 36
  6. Posts: 44,531
  7. Rep Power: 275,669
08-23-2024, 07:17 PM
It will be worse.

He got little done the first time around.

The fear was that he would get reelected. If he does, the fear will be that he is able to do anything or whip up interest in another Republican.
Do you think they'll rig this one too? How can he win if they'll do the same stuff as last time
  1. 6gorillion
  2. Registered User
  3. 6gorillions avatar
  1. 6gorillion
  2. Registered User
08-23-2024, 07:45 PM
Originally Posted By JayJ350
The fear with him is simple. He's a powerful conservative that threatens the liberal status quo. That is it.
I don't believe that.

If the FBI is trying to spread propaganda and engage in censorship, there's something else.

My belief is that Trump is honest about things and they think he will expose something, what, I don't know.

Trump used to be a Democrat and I think he switched to become president.

So, he knows them and knows how they operate.

1. TheAdlerian
  2. Registered User
  3. TheAdlerians avatar
  1. TheAdlerian
  2. Registered User
08-23-2024, 07:48 PM
Originally Posted By 6gorillion
Do you think they'll rig this one too? How can he win if they'll do the same stuff as last time
They are "rigging" it via having him convicted of crimes, etc and things like that.

Unless they have control over election machines, I don't think they will do it that way.

However, what mechanism is in place to make sure they don't do the same things they did last time, none that I know of.

I recall the US going to countries and making sure the election isn't rigged. Is anyone doing that for us, nope.

So, it could easily be done again only with less exaggerated numbers.

1. TheAdlerian
  2. Registered User
  3. TheAdlerians avatar
  1. TheAdlerian
  2. Registered User
08-23-2024, 07:55 PM

For one thing he wants to end social security and Medicare…
"I can see clothes of silk, if materials that do not hide the body, nor even one's decency, can be called clothes … Wretched flocks of maids labor so that the adulteress may be visible through her thin dress, so that her husband has no more acquaintance than any outsider or foreigner with is his wife's body." - Seneca the Younger starting the misc tradition of moral outrage and pearl clutching instead of lifting.
  1. MegaSloot
  2. Love always wins
  3. MegaSloots avatar
  1. MegaSloot
  2. Love always wins
  3. Join Date: Jul 2017
  4. Posts: 5,484
  5. Rep Power: 68,084
08-23-2024, 07:56 PM
Originally Posted By MegaSloot
For one thing he wants to end social security and Medicare…
why didn't he end it last time around?
  1. eddiehaskell
  2. Registered User
  3. eddiehaskells avatar
  1. eddiehaskell
  2. Registered User
08-23-2024, 08:03 PM
why didn't he end it last time around?
He wasn’t able to. Every budget proposal he submitted proposed cuts. Democrats stopped him. The presidency is not enough- the house and the senate need to be won as well
"I can see clothes of silk, if materials that do not hide the body, nor even one's decency, can be called clothes … Wretched flocks of maids labor so that the adulteress may be visible through her thin dress, so that her husband has no more acquaintance than any outsider or foreigner with is his wife's body." - Seneca the Younger starting the misc tradition of moral outrage and pearl clutching instead of lifting.
  1. MegaSloot
  2. Love always wins
  3. MegaSloots avatar
  1. MegaSloot
  2. Love always wins
  3. Join Date: Jul 2017
  4. Posts: 5,484
  5. Rep Power: 68,084
08-23-2024, 08:14 PM
Originally Posted By MegaSloot
He wasn’t able to. Every budget proposal he submitted proposed cuts. Democrats stopped him. The presidency is not enough- the house and the senate need to be won as well
so why all the scare tactics about what scary things he will do that even if he wanted to would need to be passed by congress?
  1. eddiehaskell
  2. Registered User
  3. eddiehaskells avatar
  1. eddiehaskell
  2. Registered User