Sign in

Forum » More General Categories » Misc. » Someone is negging people for responding to GMiscer threads
  1. Results 1 to 30 of 88
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Last
  1. Rate This Thread
08-24-2024, 07:49 PM

Someone is negging people for responding to GMiscer threads

I just got negged for making a serious response to a GMiscer thread
“If you are born to the iron, you’ll know it the first time you lift” —-Joe Weider

Retaliation breeds Retaliation breeds Retaliation
  1. Ace Corona
  2. From fat to fit!
  3. Ace Coronas avatar
  1. Ace Corona
  2. From fat to fit!
  3. Join Date: May 2006
  4. Location: Norwalk, California, United States
  5. Posts: 5,216
  6. Rep Power: 44,493
08-24-2024, 08:02 PM
thats sad,hope we
find him and we bring
justice to his ass.
  1. Kiop
  2. ™gif me so i can gif you©
  3. Kiops avatar
  1. Kiop
  2. ™gif me so i can gif you©
  3. Join Date: Nov 2015
  4. Posts: 35,593
  5. Rep Power: 222,392
08-24-2024, 08:11 PM
Originally Posted By Ace Corona
I just got negged for making a serious response to a GMiscer thread
I got one.

It was from r32gojirra, other one of these homos with 400k fake reps.

There are multiple people on here like that and they all post the same kind of stuff, thus making me believe they are alts.
If you want to ask me a question:

Ask: TheAdlerian

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150655983&p=1000366043#post1000366043

Read my science fiction novel:

http://www.amazon.com/Echelon-Adlerian-ebook/dp/B00RCFFTKC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1419640250&sr=8-1&keywords=Echelon+the+adlerian
  1. TheAdlerian
  2. Registered User
  3. TheAdlerians avatar
  1. TheAdlerian
  2. Registered User
  3. Join Date: Jan 2007
  4. Posts: 34,586
  5. Rep Power: 96,349
08-24-2024, 08:12 PM
Originally Posted By TheAdlerian
I got one.

There are multiple people on here like that and they all post the same kind of stuff, thus making me believe they are alts.
Yeah, that’s who negged me, too
“If you are born to the iron, you’ll know it the first time you lift” —-Joe Weider

1. Ace Corona
  2. From fat to fit!
  3. Ace Coronas avatar
  1. Ace Corona
  2. From fat to fit!
08-24-2024, 08:24 PM
Yep he negged me too but little does he know, once I'm off recharge he's getting stretch negged back.

I got one.

I have a suspicion that most high reppers are getter_done alts very srs.

A lot of the "misc characters" like gmiscer etc are 100% him I can tell by the way they type.and word things. I'm an expert at spotting that **** patterns of phrasing etc.
  1. explosiveMidget
  2. Registered User
  3. explosiveMidgets avatar
  1. explosiveMidget
  2. Registered User
  3. Join Date: Mar 2014
  4. Location: Spain
  5. Posts: 13,673
  6. Rep Power: 214,494
08-24-2024, 08:27 PM
Gmiscer is a troll so..
Sloots Gon Sloot.
  1. Krackerjacked
  2. GnomeSaiyans Bruh
  3. Krackerjackeds avatar
  1. Krackerjacked
  2. GnomeSaiyans Bruh
  3. Join Date: Dec 2014
  4. Posts: 10,875
  5. Rep Power: 457,297
08-24-2024, 08:29 PM
Originally Posted By Krackerjacked
Gmiscer is a troll so..
Almost every poster on here could be considered a troll

That's what the misc is all about.
  1. explosiveMidget
  2. Registered User
  1. explosiveMidget
  2. Registered User
08-24-2024, 08:30 PM
But why do you respond to GMiscer threads?
  1. Drhunglow
  2. Registered User
  3. Drhunglows avatar
  1. Drhunglow
  2. Registered User
  3. Join Date: Aug 2011
  4. Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada
  5. Posts: 9,664
  6. Rep Power: 733,970
08-24-2024, 08:52 PM
Originally Posted By explosiveMidget

Not me essay
Sloots Gon Sloot.
  1. Krackerjacked
  2. GnomeSaiyans Bruh
  3. Krackerjackeds avatar
  1. Krackerjacked
  2. GnomeSaiyans Bruh
  3. Join Date: Dec 2014
  4. Posts: 10,875
  5. Rep Power: 457,297
08-24-2024, 08:58 PM

Unfortunately we got incels all over misc who take this misc chit way too seriously. They're not even driven to misc, they're driven by its reps.

What a sad existence.
  1. georgeenoob
  2. Registered User
  3. georgeenoobs avatar
  1. georgeenoob
  2. Registered User
  3. Join Date: Feb 2010
  4. Age: 30
  5. Posts: 4,209
  6. Rep Power: 4,573
08-24-2024, 09:00 PM
Originally Posted By georgeenoob
Unfortunately we got incels all over misc who take this misc chit way too seriously. They're not even driven to misc, they're driven by its reps.

What a sad existence.
Clearly OP doesn't care about reps..
  1. MiscValuePlayer
  2. Registered User
  3. MiscValuePlayers avatar
  1. MiscValuePlayer
  2. Registered User
  3. Join Date: Feb 2023
  4. Age: 54
  5. Posts: 1,066
  6. Rep Power: 0
08-24-2024, 09:01 PM
Originally Posted By MiscValuePlayer
Clearly OP doesn't care about reps..
I don’t really care any more, I’d rather speak my mind than worry about getting negged

1. Ace Corona
  2. From fat to fit!
  3. Ace Coronas avatar
  1. Ace Corona
  2. From fat to fit!
08-24-2024, 09:02 PM
Originally Posted By georgeenoob

What a sad existence.
It's a mystery how some of those boring f'aggots even got to 400-500k+ some kind of secret rrep trading shiit going on.

Every rep I've got was "lol" or "lmao" a lot of these high reppers should be in the red if anything srs
I don’t really care any more, I’d rather speak my mind than worry about getting negged
Ill rep u everyone ITT tomorrow and neg him as well. Completely counteracts the negs and more lmao

Put that in ur pipe and smoke it fgt.
  1. explosiveMidget
  2. Registered User
  1. explosiveMidget
  2. Registered User
08-24-2024, 09:07 PM
Then why make a thread when u get negged for posting srs replies in troll threads? lmao
  1. MiscValuePlayer
  2. Registered User
  1. MiscValuePlayer
  2. Registered User
08-24-2024, 09:08 PM
Originally Posted By Krackerjacked
Not me essay
im not a troll either
  1. Akd123
  2. Registered User
  3. Akd123s avatar
  1. Akd123
  2. Registered User
  3. Join Date: Jul 2021
  5. Posts: 8,739
  6. Rep Power: 119,586
08-24-2024, 09:10 PM
Then why make a thread when u get negged for posting srs replies in troll threads? lmao
This logic is retarded almost every other thread on the misc is a "troll thread".

Wait until I recharge and deliver 5 negs to everyone that posts in BBMG/johnnydeep/etc threads? That's so petty he just has to be a homo very srs
  1. explosiveMidget
  2. Registered User
  1. explosiveMidget
  2. Registered User
08-24-2024, 09:24 PM
yeah it's funny I get negged for posting in gmiscer threads (even when his thread is decent quality) and I get negged for replying to silencespeaks when she says airheaded ****.

Meanwhile half the fuking threads around here get derailed by pre-menstrual bitchboys insisting on turning every other fuking thread into a pissy bitch contest to see who can be the most pathetic fa­ggot loser. Bodhy replies to a thread and suddenly it's 10 straight pages of sad sacks getting their tampons twisted over him. Same goes for when Jay350 makes a thread, some guy with 500 alts makes a thread, the same limpdick masturbation crew piles in, eager to sit at their computer and e-drama the night away. I don't know what the story is behind those guys and I honestly don't fukcing care. Apparently some guys around here had an internet argument with some limpdicks at one time long ago and now every time said limpdicks see a recent post by one of them they dogpile and derail a thread into some retarded fa­ggot asswipe garbage internet drama.

Yeah, that **** is OK, but God help you if you reply to a gmiscer thread or reply to SS. Fukin hell this place is getting pathetic in the worst way.
  1. DolphinPilot
  2. Bonrard
  3. DolphinPilots avatar
  1. DolphinPilot
  2. Bonrard
  3. Join Date: May 2015
  4. Posts: 30,427
  5. Rep Power: 369,664
08-24-2024, 09:28 PM
Originally Posted By DolphinPilot
yeah it's funny I get negged for posting in gmiscer threads (even when his thread is decent quality) and I get negged for replying to silencespeaks when she says airheaded ****.

Meanwhile half the fuking threads around here get derailed by pre-menstrual bitchboys insisting on turning every other fuking thread into a pissy bitch contest to see who can be the most pathetic fa­ggot loser. Bodhy replies to a thread and suddenly it's 10 straight pages of sad sacks getting their tampons twisted over him. Same goes for when Jay350 makes a thread, some guy with 500 alts makes a thread, the same limpdick masturbation crew piles in, eager to sit at their computer and e-drama the night away. I don't know what the story is behind those guys and I honestly don't fukcing care. Apparently some guys around here had an internet argument with some limpdicks at one time long ago and now every time said limpdicks see a recent post by one of them they dogpile and derail a thread into some retarded fa­ggot asswipe garbage internet drama.

Yeah, that **** is OK, but God help you if you reply to a gmiscer thread or reply to SS. Fukin hell this place is getting pathetic in the worst way.
Just look no further than BBMG's pathetic whiney incel threads reaching 30+ pages I don't even click on the fukin threads 9 times out of 10 (srs) but a few days later it had 30+ pages, da fuk?

What does that tell u? Literally the majority of miscers and I mean 90% are virgin incels and not only that, gigamanlets likely even smaller than me. The type of people u wouldn't be seen dead with IRL awkward timid little homos who give women the creeps and nobody wants to be around
  1. explosiveMidget
  2. Registered User
  1. explosiveMidget
  2. Registered User

Damn accurate.

I left here before because of all these bitches derailing conversation.

One of the people with multiple high rep alts is the crippled ex-mod Ludicrous.

He kept "files" on me, so these alts with 500k reps are using them too.

You have to be out of your mind to keep files on some anonymous poster on a forum.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150655983&p=1000366043#post1000366043

http://www.amazon.com/Echelon-Adlerian-ebook/dp/B00RCFFTKC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1419640250&sr=8-1&keywords=Echelon+the+adlerian
  1. TheAdlerian
  2. Registered User
  3. TheAdlerians avatar
  1. TheAdlerian
  2. Registered User
GMisc may be a troll, but often those threads bring about good discussions. If you can't discuss your views than what's the point of being a member here? If OP was negged for his opinion..that's different..but that isn't the case here..he was negged for simply posting. That's retarded
  1. Paul Kreul
  2. Registered User
  3. Paul Kreuls avatar
  1. Paul Kreul
  2. Registered User
  3. Join Date: Apr 2006
  4. Location: United States
  5. Posts: 17,622
  6. Rep Power: 248,259
08-24-2024, 09:31 PM
Yep he negged me too but little does he know, once I'm off recharge he's getting stretch negged back.

I have a suspicion that most high reppers are getter_done alts very srs.

A lot of the "misc characters" like gmiscer etc are 100% him I can tell by the way they type.and word things. I'm an expert at spotting that **** patterns of phrasing etc.
I think they are Ludicrious the crippled guy who was a mod.

My theory is that he created multiple alts and keep repping them because he had mod level reps.

Most of these alts are from 2013 and there's no way in hell they got 500k reps in that time.

1. TheAdlerian
  2. Registered User
  3. TheAdlerians avatar
  1. TheAdlerian
  2. Registered User
08-24-2024, 09:34 PM
Damn accurate.

You have to be out of your mind to keep files on some anonymous poster on a forum.
I was getting religiously negged by the same 3-4 people on the misc for years so they were keeping tabs on me and neg training in unison.

I didn't give a **** but I still thought how weird that behaviour is and the thought process behind it.
  1. explosiveMidget
  2. Registered User
  1. explosiveMidget
  2. Registered User
08-24-2024, 09:52 PM
Just look no further than BBMG's pathetic whiney incel threads reaching 30+ pages I don't even click on the fukin threads 9 times out of 10 (srs) but a few days later it had 30+ pages, da fuk?

What does that tell u? Literally the majority of miscers and I mean 90% are virgin incels and not only that, gigamanlets likely even smaller than me. The type of people u wouldn't be seen dead with IRL awkward timid little homos who give women the creeps and nobody wants to be around
Damn accurate.

yeah a lot of guys around here are projecting hard. Any person who has some decent **** going on in their life isn't going to spend stupid amounts of time arguing and carrying grudges for months (or years) on end.

Originally Posted By Paul Kreul
GMisc may be a troll, but often those threads bring about good discussions. If you can't discuss your views than what's the point of being a member here? If OP was negged for his opinion..that's different..but that isn't the case here..he was negged for simply posting. That's retarded
What's twice as retarded is that every miscer here knows about the Lucifer/legbroke ignore script, so they can add gmiscer, silencespeaks, whomever else they don't like to an ignorelist and never have to see them again. However, they refuse to do that… I can't help but wonder why…
  1. DolphinPilot
  2. Bonrard
  3. DolphinPilots avatar
  1. DolphinPilot
  2. Bonrard
  3. Join Date: May 2015
  4. Posts: 30,427
  5. Rep Power: 369,664
08-24-2024, 10:41 PM
I was getting religiously negged by the same 3-4 people on the misc for years so they were keeping tabs on me and neg training in unison.

I didn't give a **** but I still thought how weird that behaviour is and the thought process behind it.
It's got to be one person as several strangers aren't going to do that.

It's weird and pathetic.

Stuff like that shut the forum down a lot too.

1. TheAdlerian
  2. Registered User
  3. TheAdlerians avatar
  1. TheAdlerian
  2. Registered User
08-24-2024, 10:52 PM

Whats funny is I agree with you but you're a hypocrite.

You've come into a couple of my threads and talked chit for no reason at all other than to insult me or start some kind of weird internet dick measuring contest.

Ill ask again since you vanished from my thread. How are you going to comment on a dudes appearance if you have a cartoon dolphin avi?

So maybe if all the bickering and gay attitudes bother you, dont be a part of the problem yourself. Just a thought.
34 - Former Cop

-Tampa Bay Buccaneers-

Post Your Fantasy Football Squads Here -
https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.phpt=185811031&p=1705770171#post1705770171
  1. r0gueking
  2. Registered User
  3. r0guekings avatar
  1. r0gueking
  2. Registered User
  3. Join Date: Jun 2024
  4. Posts: 1,700
  5. Rep Power: 30,046
08-24-2024, 10:54 PM
Originally Posted By Paul Kreul
I haven't seen a good discussion come out of his threads but i don't read them usually

people are free to express their opinions and free to get negged for it regardless
  1. MiscValuePlayer
  2. Registered User
  1. MiscValuePlayer
  2. Registered User
08-24-2024, 11:45 PM
See sig, dead fkin srs
  1. LargePeter
  2. Fuk off, Lahey!
  3. LargePeters avatar
  1. LargePeter
  2. Fuk off, Lahey!
  4. Location: Kuntstralia, Australia
  5. Posts: 30,769
  6. Rep Power: 449,513
08-25-2024, 12:09 AM
Originally Posted By LargePeter
See sig, dead fkin srs
Right say you've got 5 negs to dish out. You enter a Gmiscer thread and it's
got 60+ replies or 2-3 pages… who do u pick and choose?

Make it make sense.
  1. explosiveMidget
  2. Registered User
  1. explosiveMidget
  2. Registered User
08-25-2024, 12:48 AM
Right say you've got 5 negs to dish out. You enter a Gmiscer thread and it's
got 60+ replies or 2-3 pages… who do u pick and choose?

Make it make sense.
First five
  1. LargePeter
  2. Fuk off, Lahey!
  3. LargePeters avatar
  1. LargePeter
  2. Fuk off, Lahey!
  4. Location: Kuntstralia, Australia
  5. Posts: 30,769
  6. Rep Power: 449,513
08-25-2024, 12:55 AM
Originally Posted By LargePeter
First five
Ok fair enough. Doesn't matter even if it's miscers you like? I thought it would've been picking and choosing,

Interesting.
  1. explosiveMidget
  2. Registered User
  1. explosiveMidget
  2. Registered User