Sign in

Forum » More General Categories » Misc. » What happens to the democratic party if Kamala loses?
  1. Results 31 to 60 of 130
  2. First
  3. 1
  4. 2
  5. 3
  6. 4
  7. Last
  1. Rate This Thread
08-23-2024, 08:20 PM
aoc obviously. she'll be of age next election
She was the best man
  1. 8pieces
  2. Make The Misc Great Again
  3. 8piecess avatar
  1. 8pieces
  2. Make The Misc Great Again
  3. Join Date: Jan 2020
  4. Posts: 15,282
  5. Rep Power: 92,939
08-23-2024, 08:21 PM
Originally Posted By OliverHeldens
Eh, I think you've overestimating things. I live in a place that is 90%+ Dem in every election. They are not at all excited about Kamala. There is very little buzz for her, only a handful of "Harris for President" signs. Obviously they will come out to vote for her, but if these people aren't excited for her, the chances of her turning out a bunch of people closer to the center is just not going to happen.

When it comes down to it, once you see through the hype, there are very few people who give a chit about Kamala Harris. She's a black woman from San Francisco with a very liberal voting record. She isn't going to turn out a bunch of white people in the Midwest to come vote for her. The economy is terrible and a lot of people are miserable right now. That doesn't bode well for the party in power.

I think this will eventually be a 6-8% Trump victory.
I hope you are right, but I’m at the point where I don’t think the citizen vote matters and they have so many illegal, mail in and fraudulent ballots lined up in swing states that they will rig it

There is a reason why she polls so well suddenly. They will point to it when the country is shocked Kamala won it
  1. MeSoHawny
  2. Registered User
  3. MeSoHawnys avatar
  1. MeSoHawny
  2. Registered User
  3. Join Date: Feb 2023
  4. Age: 54
  5. Posts: 3,580
  6. Rep Power: 55,872
08-23-2024, 08:28 PM
Threy're absolutely fuked. In 4 years, they lost Pelosi and Schumer to lead things. Absolutely no leaders behind them that anybody would care about.

If(when) Trump wins, Dems are in an absolute chitstorm.
I hope your more right about this than all your other predictions
That ain’t Dababy that’s Basedbaby!

Jaded beyond salvation
  1. Basedbaby
  2. Registered User
  3. Basedbabys avatar
  1. Basedbaby
  2. Registered User
  3. Join Date: Oct 2022
  5. Posts: 4,012
  6. Rep Power: 20,864
08-23-2024, 08:35 PM
Originally Posted By MegaSloot
For one thing he wants to end social security and Medicare…
They have been saying that about Republicans since the 90s.

It's BS and impossible to do.

The FBI wasn't censoring Twitter due to social security.
If you want to ask me a question:

Ask: TheAdlerian

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150655983&p=1000366043#post1000366043

Read my science fiction novel:

http://www.amazon.com/Echelon-Adlerian-ebook/dp/B00RCFFTKC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1419640250&sr=8-1&keywords=Echelon+the+adlerian
  1. TheAdlerian
  2. Registered User
  3. TheAdlerians avatar
  1. TheAdlerian
  2. Registered User
  3. Join Date: Jan 2007
  4. Posts: 34,586
  5. Rep Power: 96,349
08-23-2024, 08:52 PM
Originally Posted By Basedbaby
I hope your more right about this than all your other predictions
My predictions are all correct. Sometimes the timing is off, but that's more because the stock market has been rigged for the past year.
  1. OliverHeldens
  2. Registered User
  3. OliverHeldenss avatar
  1. OliverHeldens
  2. Registered User
  3. Join Date: Oct 2014
  4. Age: 31
  5. Posts: 23,018
  6. Rep Power: 110,630
08-23-2024, 09:01 PM
Originally Posted By MeSoHawny
You guys dont get it. There are armies or retards and gibmedats who will continue to vote blue. They vote tribally. The media are in the tank for them. This country is run by an unelected deep state and politicians who are on the take from lobbyists. They dont want competent people in power because that means oversight.

This election will be rigged, and the demographic shift is so huge that the Dems will never lose again after this.

They will create and meme a figurehead into existence. They already did it with Kamala, who was a disaster as a vice president who everyone hated. The minute the word went out, the left flipped on a dime and fell into line on it. They will do it for the next anointed candidate
If that’s true how can we possibly win? Why work yourself to death when democrats will tax you to death and psyop 3/4 of the country into hating you just for being a white conservative man? I’m genuinely asking cuz it seems like the barrier to a good life keeps becoming more and more unattainable.
That ain’t Dababy that’s Basedbaby!

Jaded beyond salvation
  1. Basedbaby
  2. Registered User
  3. Basedbabys avatar
  1. Basedbaby
  2. Registered User
  3. Join Date: Oct 2022
  5. Posts: 4,012
  6. Rep Power: 20,864
08-23-2024, 09:02 PM
Originally Posted By 8pieces
aoc obviously. she'll be of age next election
well, her and pretty much everyone that was Harris's runner-up VP pick (Mark Kelley/Josh Shapiro/Buttigeig/and yes, even Newsom)
  1. Maestro
  2. отличнo!
  3. Maestros avatar
  1. Maestro
  2. отличнo!
  3. Join Date: Oct 2002
  4. Location: New Mexico, United States
  5. Posts: 48,638
  6. Rep Power: 186,292
08-23-2024, 09:06 PM
Originally Posted By MeSoHawny
You guys dont get it. There are armies or retards and gibmedats who will continue to vote blue. They vote tribally. The media are in the tank for them. This country is run by an unelected deep state and politicians who are on the take from lobbyists. They dont want competent people in power because that means oversight.
This is why I roll my eyes when I go to the R/P section and I see them getting all excited for trumps 1-1.5 point lead over Harris. In order to prevent cheating, Trump needs to be leading by 5-10 points. Only leading by 1-2% makes it so much easier for them to fudge the numbers, or conveniently have more votes for Harris, and it would be hard to contest because its within the MoE.
  1. Maestro
  2. отличнo!
  3. Maestros avatar
  1. Maestro
  2. отличнo!
08-23-2024, 09:26 PM
Originally Posted By TheAdlerian
Do you know what a lame duck is?

It's a president that had a second term and the opposition knows he can't have another, so the beginning of the presidency is strong, the second part is okay but the last of it is powerless.

So, if Trump wins, it's instantly over.

I'm amazed that this isn't being talked about.

As I've said, if he wins it will be a flood of criticism and opposition for four years. The Republicans don't have a famous person, a charismatic person, and they are unpopular with yuppies and young people. So, if Trump wins, the Democrats wait it out, block Trump, then four years from now they will be back in.

If you think the clownworld machine has been intense for far, just wait if Trump gets in. They will be trying to put him in jail, bring more charges, and it will be him getting nothing done except fighting and trying to counter propaganda.

I like him because he's fun and interesting, but it's not a good scenario.

1. Trump isn't going to jail.
2. The idea of a lame duck Presidency is that it's not going anywhere. Trump will have a Republican congress behind him that isn't hamstringing him 100% of the time like Paul Ryan and John McCain did.

Trump also won't have to give lip service to a Mueller investigation. He's not going to wait to build the wall, he's not going to wait to deport, he's just gonna do it.

Trump also won't try to make peace with the establishment either, and that's the real difference. Meanwhile, watching JD Vance tear reporters apart has been electric. Trump didn't pick him to get Ohio, he picked him to continue his legacy.
Florida Crew as of 3/21

What part of "Shall Not Be Infringed" are you having trouble with?

Misc Firearms Crew
  1. Ikeman83
  2. It's not the gun, stupid.
  3. Ikeman83s avatar
  1. Ikeman83
  2. It's not the gun, stupid.
  3. Join Date: Aug 2012
  4. Location: Newport, Rhode Island, United States
  5. Posts: 29,492
  6. Rep Power: 276,404
08-23-2024, 09:50 PM
They need to throw the whole Democratic Party in the sh*tter and just start over from scratch
  1. singlemom69
  2. Registered User
  3. singlemom69s avatar
  1. singlemom69
  2. Registered User
  3. Join Date: Apr 2023
  4. Posts: 950
  5. Rep Power: 9,184
08-23-2024, 10:13 PM
The same ones who were screeching about an "insurrection" will be drooling over "The Resistance".

Beyond that, they'll double down and go full communist. Just LOL at anyone who thinks that losing the election will somehow send them a message to move back towards the middle.
"Bones heal, pain is temporary, and chicks dig scars" - Evel Knievel
  1. stevebec
  2. E Tapu
  3. stevebecs avatar
  1. stevebec
  2. E Tapu
  3. Join Date: Aug 2015
  4. Location: United States
  5. Posts: 3,827
  6. Rep Power: 49,309
08-23-2024, 10:14 PM
If Trump wins, he's an instant lame duck, because he can only be in for four years.

The Democrats will block and have nonstop propaganda.

Also, the likely foreign backed woke stuff will go into overdrive.

Haris could run again because now she's an outsider who came in at the last minute. She's no hated like Clinton was and so she might have another chance.

I don't know of other famous Democrats who are household names so they would be taking a big risk with someone not famous.
If they were smart they would go for someone not famous. Newsom ruined California and is the most corrupt California politician of all time. AOC is alienated from most non-squad Dems already. The last time Kamala actually debated she got obliterate by Tulsi Gabbard who also didn't have a chance at winning the party's nomination. In an actual primary she would not have made it through. The only reason she has a chance in the general is because Trump is widely hated as well.

A pick like Whitmer or Shapiro would be smart. Hell they would have been a lot smarter for this election. Yeah no one knows who they are aside from people who actively follow politics or people from Michigan or Pennsylvania, but throw them into the ring and a lot of the people who are tired of Trump and Biden (undecided voters and independents) would have gone that way. Kamala is in control of her faculties unlike Biden, she's just very very stupid and also unlikable.

Now in 4 years, picking Whitmer or Shapiro might not be as good a move for them as it would have been for 2024 (will depend on who the GOP ends up running in 2028), but it's still probably the best option. Obviously if Kamala somehow wins, she'll automatically run in 2028. This comment is mostly assuming she doesn't win.
See Krackerjacked's sig
  1. BigElephant
  2. Registered Elephant
  3. BigElephants avatar
  1. BigElephant
  2. Registered Elephant
  3. Join Date: Nov 2012
  4. Posts: 8,379
  5. Rep Power: 65,332
08-23-2024, 10:16 PM

It's a president that had a second term and the opposition knows he can't have another, so the beginning of the presidency is strong, the second part is okay but the last of it is powerless.

It's zero fuks given. Remember "I'll have more flexibility after the election"?

Originally Posted By eddiehaskell
so why all the scare tactics about what scary things he will do that even if he wanted to would need to be passed by congress?
Because they're just that - scare tactics. They don't have to be plausible, or even possible, just scary.
  1. stevebec
  2. E Tapu
  3. stevebecs avatar
  1. stevebec
  2. E Tapu
08-23-2024, 10:24 PM
Originally Posted By stevebec
It's zero fuks given. Remember "I'll have more flexibility after the election"?

Because they're just that - scare tactics. They don't have to be plausible, or even possible, just scary.
reminds me of all the scare talk in 2016…like Trump getting the football and having us in a nuclear war within months, weeks, even days of becoming president because he wouldn't be able to control himself with world leaders
  1. eddiehaskell
  2. Registered User
  3. eddiehaskells avatar
  1. eddiehaskell
  2. Registered User
  3. Join Date: Oct 2009
  4. Age: 40
  5. Posts: 8,946
  6. Rep Power: 39,796
08-23-2024, 10:40 PM

I'm amazed that this isn't being talked about.

As I've said, if he wins it will be a flood of criticism and opposition for four years. The Republicans don't have a famous person, a charismatic person, and they are unpopular with yuppies and young people. So, if Trump wins, the Democrats wait it out, block Trump, then four years from now they will be back in.

If you think the clownworld machine has been intense for far, just wait if Trump gets in. They will be trying to put him in jail, bring more charges, and it will be him getting nothing done except fighting and trying to counter propaganda.

I like him because he's fun and interesting, but it's not a good scenario.
Originally Posted By eddiehaskell
reminds me of all the scare talk in 2016…like Trump getting the football and having us in a nuclear war within months, weeks, even days of becoming president because he wouldn't be able to control himself with world leaders
They're still saying the exact same things. When you point out that they said that before and it didn't happen: "He had people holding him back that time. He won't make that mistake again."
  1. stevebec
  2. E Tapu
  3. stevebecs avatar
  1. stevebec
  2. E Tapu
08-23-2024, 10:48 PM
Originally Posted By Ikeman83
1. Trump isn't going to jail.
2. The idea of a lame duck Presidency is that it's not going anywhere. Trump will have a Republican congress behind him that isn't hamstringing him 100% of the time like Paul Ryan and John McCain did.

Trump also won't have to give lip service to a Mueller investigation. He's not going to wait to build the wall, he's not going to wait to deport, he's just gonna do it.

Trump also won't try to make peace with the establishment either, and that's the real difference. Meanwhile, watching JD Vance tear reporters apart has been electric. Trump didn't pick him to get Ohio, he picked him to continue his legacy.
Right, so he will be a lame duck.

If he doesn't work with the establishment, he will be blocked by it.

That happened to Jimmy Carter.

You can bet they will try to send him to jail if he wins. It doesn't mean they will succeed, but that will be all over the news and black him.

From what I understand, his crime wasn't a felony, but they made it one, because. So, if that kind of perversion happened, the sky is the limit.
If you want to ask me a question:

Ask: TheAdlerian

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150655983&p=1000366043#post1000366043

Read my science fiction novel:

http://www.amazon.com/Echelon-Adlerian-ebook/dp/B00RCFFTKC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1419640250&sr=8-1&keywords=Echelon+the+adlerian
  1. TheAdlerian
  2. Registered User
  3. TheAdlerians avatar
  1. TheAdlerian
  2. Registered User
  3. Join Date: Jan 2007
  4. Posts: 34,586
  5. Rep Power: 96,349
08-24-2024, 06:27 AM
I think regardless who wins in November, the opposing party will have to do some serious restructuring.
  1. Maestro
  2. отличнo!
  3. Maestros avatar
  1. Maestro
  2. отличнo!
08-24-2024, 06:34 AM
Originally Posted By JayJ350
Today's DNC has morphed into some weird globalist communism movement controlled by shadowy totalitarian elites.
agreed except the communism part, more of a nanny-state party than really communist
Barbers offer to cut my throat instead of my hair because of my ugliness crew
Cry myself to sleep while humping mattress and clutching pillow crew
Make eye contact with a girl, pass out and get a concussion crew
T-Mobile worker laughed at me because only had one number for 5-friends/family plan crew
Got jumped and bystanders laughed/recorded it crew
Take out trash and trash man mistakes me for garbage crew
Mom slides food through slot in my door without saying a word crew
  1. betaProvider117
  2. Registered Miscer
  3. betaProvider117s avatar
  1. betaProvider117
  2. Registered Miscer
  3. Join Date: Jul 2018
  4. Posts: 1,206
  5. Rep Power: 12,639
08-24-2024, 06:36 AM
i think it'd be cool if we had more than 2 partys that actually mattered
Barbers offer to cut my throat instead of my hair because of my ugliness crew
Cry myself to sleep while humping mattress and clutching pillow crew
Make eye contact with a girl, pass out and get a concussion crew
T-Mobile worker laughed at me because only had one number for 5-friends/family plan crew
Got jumped and bystanders laughed/recorded it crew
Take out trash and trash man mistakes me for garbage crew
Mom slides food through slot in my door without saying a word crew
  1. betaProvider117
  2. Registered Miscer
  3. betaProvider117s avatar
  1. betaProvider117
  2. Registered Miscer
  3. Join Date: Jul 2018
  4. Posts: 1,206
  5. Rep Power: 12,639
08-24-2024, 06:38 AM
Conversely, would the Republican Party even continue to exist if trump simply vanished? What would become of the cult without its Messiah?
Don't push me 'cause I'm close to the edge
I'm trying not to lose my head
It's like a jungle sometimes
It makes me wonder how I keep from goin' under…~ (Melvin Glover, better known by his stage name Melle Mel and Grandmaster Melle Mel, is an American hip hop recording artist who was the lead vocalist and songwriter of Grandmaster Flash and the Furious Five.)

Early AM workout crew.
  1. KINGFABIAN
  2. SHOTS FIRED!
  3. KINGFABIANs avatar
  1. KINGFABIAN
  2. SHOTS FIRED!
  3. Join Date: Mar 2004
  4. Location: Florida
  5. Posts: 6,866
  6. Rep Power: 73,688
08-24-2024, 06:46 AM
Nothing will happen, the AIPAC will continue to rule over you
Lifting Crew
  1. plebmaximus
  2. Registered User
  3. plebmaximuss avatar
  1. plebmaximus
  2. Registered User
  3. Join Date: Nov 2020
  5. Posts: 4,613
  6. Rep Power: 51,569
08-24-2024, 06:51 AM
You dumb af if you think the democrats are losing. Read the novel titled 1984 while you still can. That will give you some good info about what is up.
  1. AlwaysFocus
  2. Registered AI
  3. AlwaysFocuss avatar
  1. AlwaysFocus
  2. Registered AI
  3. Join Date: Sep 2016
  4. Location: BC, Canada
  5. Posts: 30,399
  6. Rep Power: 322,202
08-24-2024, 06:51 AM
If Trump wins this year it will be the last time a republican ever wins again. It doesn't matter if the Dems lose, they've proven they'll do anything to win and their support base is growing more rapidly than republicans.
|| MFC || C7 Crew || Trance & Techno Crew ||
  1. chrsschb
  2. Trance Brah
  3. chrsschbs avatar
  1. chrsschb
  2. Trance Brah
  3. Join Date: Dec 2010
  4. Location: Georgia, United States
  5. Age: 39
  6. Posts: 10,743
  7. Rep Power: 75,342
08-24-2024, 07:06 AM
Originally Posted By plebmaximus
Nothing will happen, the AIPAC will continue to rule over you
Originally Posted By chrsschb
If Trump wins this year it will be the last time a republican ever wins again. It doesn't matter if the Dems lose, they've proven they'll do anything to win and their support base is growing more rapidly than republicans.
These, America is fukked and collapsing. I don't expect us to be very strong in the next 20-30 years. Countries are already starting to boycott the USD, making it weaker. Russia and China are playing the long game. Iran is right behind them.
  1. gmenfan40
  2. Registered Goomba
  3. gmenfan40s avatar
  1. gmenfan40
  2. Registered Goomba
  3. Join Date: Mar 2007
  4. Location: New York, United States
  5. Posts: 26,978
  6. Rep Power: 150,155
08-24-2024, 07:10 AM
Not really. Single women = Dem base, Repubs win every other demographic.
6'3 Master Race
GOATCal Crew
No Pillow Crew
Pureblood Crew
  1. TaeBoNinja
  2. Vagina Whisperer
  3. TaeBoNinjas avatar
  1. TaeBoNinja
  2. Vagina Whisperer
  3. Join Date: Sep 2009
  5. Posts: 39,860
  6. Rep Power: 174,067
08-24-2024, 07:12 AM
Originally Posted By TaeBoNinja
Repubs win every other demographic.
Wrong
|| MFC || C7 Crew || Trance & Techno Crew ||
  1. chrsschb
  2. Trance Brah
  3. chrsschbs avatar
  1. chrsschb
  2. Trance Brah
  3. Join Date: Dec 2010
  4. Location: Georgia, United States
  5. Age: 39
  6. Posts: 10,743
  7. Rep Power: 75,342
08-24-2024, 07:19 AM
I'd be worried if I'm the Republicans. They have no identity beyond being the Trump Train, and every attempt they've made to copy Trump with another politician has failed (DeSantis, phuckin Dr. Oz and the 2022 Senate rejects, etc). There's only one Don. The party really is a cult of personality.

One way or another, this is Trump's last election. And then without him, you have a party with no actual ideology, no leadership, and no candidate waiting in the wings. Just lost in the phuckin wilderness, and maybe having lost 4 of the last 5 elections.

I find it interesting how both the Rs and Ds have absolutely no qualified candidates to run. Like there isn't even chit on standby. The Republicans have hitched their entire party to a reality show host. The Democrats ran a literal dementia patient who can't remember when his son died, and replaced him with a cackling drunk whore who polled 1% in the primaries.

These chuckles make '92 Bush vs Clinton look like the heavyweight fight of the century. Washington is just out of competent people, at least in its elected offices.

I had a history textbook in high school that referred to the Presidents between Lincoln and TR as "the bearded zeros". Just kind of dudes who didn't do much and sucked at life, because all the best and brightest Americans of the day would rather go into business than politics. I think we will look back at GWB in 2000 starting a similar run of forgettable losers.
FA Crew
Always Pick 1 Crew

"Experience is something you get right after you need it."
  1. FAPhaggot
  2. Hawaiian shirt hoarder
  3. FAPhaggots avatar
  1. FAPhaggot
  2. Hawaiian shirt hoarder
  3. Join Date: Nov 2015
  4. Posts: 15,712
  5. Rep Power: 185,348
08-24-2024, 07:19 AM
Threy're absolutely fuked. In 4 years, they lost Pelosi and Schumer to lead things. Absolutely no leaders behind them that anybody would care about.

If(when) Trump wins, Dems are in an absolute chitstorm.

LMAO Kamala is going to win.
Arsenal FC

Winnipeg Jets

Chicago Blackhawks

****Germany Crew****

Send in the Clowns
  1. Dontoewsmebro
  2. Das it Mein
  3. Dontoewsmebros avatar
  1. Dontoewsmebro
  2. Das it Mein
  3. Join Date: Apr 2014
  4. Posts: 14,573
  5. Rep Power: 174,231
08-24-2024, 07:23 AM
I heard this since the Bush years
RIP Pedro Suarez Vertiz. Te queremos Hermano

If your right leg is Thanksgiving and your left leg is Christmas, can I come and visit you between the holidays?
  1. Fang2
  2. Registered User
  3. Fang2s avatar
  1. Fang2
  2. Registered User
  3. Join Date: Feb 2013
  4. Posts: 54,819
  5. Rep Power: 1,072,415
08-24-2024, 07:46 AM
They’ll just bide their time. We still live in an environment where Republicans can win elections, although it’s a tough path to winning. Another few cycles of letting the demographic shifts do their thing and the GOP is officially cooked in national elections
  1. John L
  2. Registered Abuser
  3. John Ls avatar
  1. John L
  2. Registered Abuser
  3. Join Date: May 2006
  4. Location: Farmingville, New York, United States
  5. Age: 35
  6. Posts: 32,462
  7. Rep Power: 181,422