Sign in

Forum » More General Categories » Misc. » What happens to the democratic party if Kamala loses?
  1. Results 61 to 90 of 130
  2. First
  3. 1
  4. 2
  5. 3
  6. 4
  7. 5
  8. Last
  1. Rate This Thread
08-24-2024, 08:07 AM
There will be instant videos of cops beating up blacks. Social media will
Be all about how white men beat women and all sorts of reproductive rights womens bs. Major cities will become crime infested riots and people will attack the White House and say Palestine! Palestinian e!!
  1. Immichaelski
  2. Registered User
  3. Immichaelskis avatar
  1. Immichaelski
  2. Registered User
  3. Join Date: Aug 2004
  4. Age: 44
  5. Posts: 12,439
  6. Rep Power: 37,692
08-24-2024, 08:10 AM
Originally Posted By Immichaelski
There will be instant videos of cops beating up blacks. Social media will
Be all about how white men beat women and all sorts of reproductive rights womens bs. Major cities will become crime infested riots and people will attack the White House and say Palestine! Palestinian e!!
That is correct.
If you want to ask me a question:

Ask: TheAdlerian

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150655983&p=1000366043#post1000366043

Read my science fiction novel:

http://www.amazon.com/Echelon-Adlerian-ebook/dp/B00RCFFTKC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1419640250&sr=8-1&keywords=Echelon+the+adlerian
  1. TheAdlerian
  2. Registered User
  3. TheAdlerians avatar
  1. TheAdlerian
  2. Registered User
  3. Join Date: Jan 2007
  4. Posts: 34,586
  5. Rep Power: 96,349
08-24-2024, 09:09 AM
Originally Posted By chrsschb
If Trump wins this year it will be the last time a republican ever wins again. It doesn't matter if the Dems lose, they've proven they'll do anything to win and their support base is growing more rapidly than republicans.
I feel like which ever party wins in November they're all but guaranteed to lose in 2028.
  1. Maestro
  2. отличнo!
  3. Maestros avatar
  1. Maestro
  2. отличнo!
  3. Join Date: Oct 2002
  4. Location: New Mexico, United States
  5. Posts: 48,638
  6. Rep Power: 186,292
08-24-2024, 09:16 AM
how come she cackles like a retard in almost every video, but didn't once in her long ass speech of lies? was she playing a character? i mean we already know she is a paid for puppet with zero integrity
  1. AWillis
  2. Social media influencer
  3. AWilliss avatar
  1. AWillis
  2. Social media influencer
  3. Join Date: Jun 2012
  4. Posts: 26,037
  5. Rep Power: 166,135
08-24-2024, 09:20 AM
Originally Posted By John L
They’ll just bide their time. We still live in an environment where Republicans can win elections, although it’s a tough path to winning. Another few cycles of letting the demographic shifts do their thing and the GOP is officially cooked in national elections
i started following the online debate about presidential elections in 2004 and this EXACT thing was said back then.
  1. eddiehaskell
  2. Registered User
  3. eddiehaskells avatar
  1. eddiehaskell
  2. Registered User
  3. Join Date: Oct 2009
  4. Age: 40
  5. Posts: 8,946
  6. Rep Power: 39,796
08-24-2024, 09:22 AM
Originally Posted By AWillis
how come she cackles like a retard in almost every video, but didn't once in her long ass speech of lies? was she playing a character? i mean we already know she is a paid for puppet with zero integrity
She's playing a character.

I just watched a Hodge Twins video and she was saying that illegal immigrants aren't criminals.

Why did ICE used to arrest and deport them then?

She's saying what she is told to say and so she's a puppet.

Meanwhile, if she was speaking as herself I think she would come off better because she's not unlikeable like Hilary Clinton, but who the hell knows what she really thinks.

Anyway, she was gaslighting about the illegals, which is a jewish tactic.

It's all pathetic.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150655983&p=1000366043#post1000366043

http://www.amazon.com/Echelon-Adlerian-ebook/dp/B00RCFFTKC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1419640250&sr=8-1&keywords=Echelon+the+adlerian
  1. TheAdlerian
  2. Registered User
  3. TheAdlerians avatar
  1. TheAdlerian
  2. Registered User
08-24-2024, 09:27 AM
strong fear and delusion ITT
Attract toxic girls but I'm not toxic crew
Always the victim crew
  1. RainingBlood
  2. Daniel Larson 2024
  3. RainingBloods avatar
  1. RainingBlood
  2. Daniel Larson 2024
  3. Join Date: Aug 2010
  4. Posts: 33,013
  5. Rep Power: 106,497
08-24-2024, 10:06 AM
Republican tears will end the California drought after Kamala wins in a landslide.
  1. Narrator02
  2. Registered User
  3. Narrator02s avatar
  1. Narrator02
  2. Registered User
  3. Join Date: Sep 2020
  4. Age: 54
  5. Posts: 1,371
  6. Rep Power: 34,757
08-24-2024, 11:04 AM
Originally Posted By betaProvider117
agreed except the communism part, more of a nanny-state party than really communist
Yeah, there are a select few that are pushing some communist policies, but overall it's still something different. DEI, importing immigrants, and pushing sexual content on people is not communism, it's cultural subversion. It's a tactic widely used by Jews, but was also employed by the Soviets and came to be known as "cultural Marxism." That's where people get confused. It's a cultural warfare tactic that was/is employed by Marxists to weaken an opposing nation.
See Krackerjacked's sig
  1. BigElephant
  2. Registered Elephant
  3. BigElephants avatar
  1. BigElephant
  2. Registered Elephant
  3. Join Date: Nov 2012
  4. Posts: 8,379
  5. Rep Power: 65,332
08-24-2024, 11:13 AM
Originally Posted By BigElephant
Yeah, there are a select few that are pushing some communist policies, but overall it's still something different. DEI, importing immigrants, and pushing sexual content on people is not communism, it's cultural subversion. It's a tactic widely used by Jews, but was also employed by the Soviets and came to be known as "cultural Marxism." That's where people get confused. It's a cultural warfare tactic that was/is employed by Marxists to weaken an opposing nation.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cultural_hegemony

Cultural Hegemony is a form of Marxist thinking that says you have to destroy the culture that honors capitalist ideas of elitism, etc before we can have communism.

That's what we have been seeing with woke culture, replacing famous characters with women, blacks, homos, and so on. It's also behind feminism, denouncing family structure, and so on.

It used to SEEM like it was happening but in the last few years it's obvious.

It's some worldwide movement that we don't know who is behind.

1. TheAdlerian
  2. Registered User
  3. TheAdlerians avatar
  1. TheAdlerian
  2. Registered User
08-24-2024, 11:34 AM
Originally Posted By TheAdlerian

Cultural Hegemony is a form of Marxist thinking that says you have to destroy the culture that honors capitalist ideas of elitism, etc before we can have communism.

That's what we have been seeing with woke culture, replacing famous characters with women, blacks, homos, and so on. It's also behind feminism, denouncing family structure, and so on.

explains a lot and now you have people so indoctrinated that they defend and advocate for what they can't see as subversion.
  1. eddiehaskell
  2. Registered User
  3. eddiehaskells avatar
  1. eddiehaskell
  2. Registered User
08-24-2024, 11:45 AM
Originally Posted By eddiehaskell
explains a lot and now you have people so indoctrinated that they defend and advocate for what they can't see as subversion.
THAT'S when you know it's working.

It has to be a purposeful conspiracy because the same issues have cropped up all over the West. That is not possible because never in my life have I heard the same things are happening in Europe and the US at the same time.

I think entertainment is one of the best indicators.

I'm a creative person and if you asked me and a 1,000 others to draw a picture or write a book there is no way they would all have the same key details. However, we have been seeing that for years now and that means some entity is forcing creative people to include key details that are all the same.

I discovered the Cultural Hegemony concept after I saw a youtube of this English guy talking about how it sucks there. He made all the same points I would about Philly, blacks raiding stores, high prices, media, etc. I discussed this on a form and someone mentioned Cultural Hegemony and that's the answer.

During the Floyd riots there were high powered fireworks and dynamite being distributed to blacks. It turned out it wasn't just here but in all major cities. So, suddenly all blacks across the US got the same idea and same resources to get explosives?

They can barely get groceries let alone that.

A cop I know told me that out of nowhere, palets of explosives were showing up in the city.

So, it was organized, but by who?

My guess is China since massive amounts of money has to be spent on this.

One really weird detail was that during the shut down I watched the terrible Watchman TV show, which was made well before the riots. It was supposed to be about superheroes but was really about blacks rioting against oppressive white people.

There's a lot of media like that and is what they call Predictive Programming. So, there will be a show, news report, and primes everyone for the next big event.

The last several years have been "corny" to me because I can easily see this stuff, and then it happens.

1. TheAdlerian
  2. Registered User
  3. TheAdlerians avatar
  1. TheAdlerian
  2. Registered User
08-24-2024, 12:06 PM

Interesting, so it's not only a tactic to weaken an enemy nation, but also a precursor to pushing communism in an enemy nation or in one's own nation.

Would rep again but on R/C for you.
See Krackerjacked's sig
  1. BigElephant
  2. Registered Elephant
  3. BigElephants avatar
  1. BigElephant
  2. Registered Elephant
08-24-2024, 03:40 PM
Originally Posted By BigElephant
Interesting, so it's not only a tactic to weaken an enemy nation, but also a precursor to pushing communism in an enemy nation or in one's own nation.

Would rep again but on R/C for you.
Yes.

It's like military boot camp.

The goal is to break the recruit down from his life of comfort and to build him back up with military values.

In this case, the idea is that everyone is indoctrinated into the capitalist slave system and need to be mentally broken down then saved via communism.

So, take a show like Dr. Who, he's supposed to be an alien, but really he's like a very intelligent cool college professor type. So, that teaches you to respect such guys and the show was actually intended to do that, from what I read.

Recently, Dr. Who became a woman, and many hated that, now he's a black homosexual.

We have been seeing many examples of that.

So, that's destroying culture in action.

We have had many decades of the media, etc undermining the importance of males, saying women don't need men, having women replace males in the workplace, having kids with no fathers and a disconnected mother, and much more.

A goal in some kinds of communism is to have children with no parents who are raised by a group of people.

Now we have it where you can be making a lot of money and barely be able to save money due to the high price of things. So, that undermines confidence in getting ahead.

This has to be because it's so obvious. In addition, I thought of it before I learned it was a formal, so that makes me believe it.

1. TheAdlerian
  2. Registered User
  3. TheAdlerians avatar
  1. TheAdlerian
  2. Registered User
08-26-2024, 04:53 AM
Right, so he will be a lame duck.

If he doesn't work with the establishment, he will be blocked by it.

That happened to Jimmy Carter.

You can bet they will try to send him to jail if he wins. It doesn't mean they will succeed, but that will be all over the news and black him.

From what I understand, his crime wasn't a felony, but they made it one, because. So, if that kind of perversion happened, the sky is the limit.

In 2016, he left a lot of people from the previous admin in place, and had to fight against his own party on a lot of issues. There aren't any anti-Trump Republicans to stop him from executing his agenda, and he'll do what Dems do and fire all political appointees
Florida Crew as of 3/21

What part of "Shall Not Be Infringed" are you having trouble with?

Misc Firearms Crew
  1. Ikeman83
  2. It's not the gun, stupid.
  3. Ikeman83s avatar
  1. Ikeman83
  2. It's not the gun, stupid.
  3. Join Date: Aug 2012
  4. Location: Newport, Rhode Island, United States
  5. Posts: 29,492
  6. Rep Power: 276,404
08-26-2024, 05:06 AM
i started following the online debate about presidential elections in 2004 and this EXACT thing was said back then.
Yes and it’s been going horribly for the GOP since then.
  1. John L
  2. Registered Abuser
  3. John Ls avatar
  1. John L
  2. Registered Abuser
  3. Join Date: May 2006
  4. Location: Farmingville, New York, United States
  5. Age: 35
  6. Posts: 32,462
  7. Rep Power: 181,422
08-26-2024, 06:41 AM
Yes and it’s been going horribly for the GOP since then.
they are likely to win the presidency, senate, have the house and supreme court.
  1. eddiehaskell
  2. Registered User
  3. eddiehaskells avatar
  1. eddiehaskell
  2. Registered User
08-26-2024, 06:43 AM
they are likely to win the presidency, senate, have the house and supreme court.
Senate/House is still possible for them. I'm talking the presidency. The electoral map has been absolutely brutal for them since 2004 and continues to trend worse and worse every cycle.
  1. John L
  2. Registered Abuser
  3. John Ls avatar
  1. John L
  2. Registered Abuser
  3. Join Date: May 2006
  4. Location: Farmingville, New York, United States
  5. Age: 35
  6. Posts: 32,462
  7. Rep Power: 181,422
08-26-2024, 06:54 AM
Originally Posted By TaeBoNinja
Not really. Single women = Dem base, Repubs win every other demographic.
Minorities, Single women, and essentially a statistical stranglehold on the 18-30 year old demographic regardless of race or gender. Worse yet, the markers in society that eventually turned the 18-30 year old demographic into conservative voters (starting a family/home ownership, etc) is not happening to the 30+ group so there are more of them that are liberal than ever before.

Originally Posted By FA*******
I'd be worried if I'm the Republicans. They have no identity beyond being the Trump Train.
This is only a problem if trump loses. If he wins it will be a reaffirmation on Trumpism and everyone after him will try to be like him. Hell, even his kids may have a shot at becoming president, but if he loses…yeah that can be a problem since a good portion of the republican base has hitched along to everything trump has wanted to do an believes in. They would have to back track, making themselves look like flip floppers.
  1. Maestro
  2. отличнo!
  3. Maestros avatar
  1. Maestro
  2. отличнo!
  3. Join Date: Oct 2002
  4. Location: New Mexico, United States
  5. Posts: 48,638
  6. Rep Power: 186,292
08-26-2024, 06:58 AM
Senate/House is still possible for them. I'm talking the presidency. The electoral map has been absolutely brutal for them since 2004 and continues to trend worse and worse every cycle.
politics is always shifting. and you will likely always have a two party system. too much money to be made off keeping people divided in some way. 15+ years ago i didn't think republicans would ever put states like wi, mi and pa in play yet here we are with all those being in play for a 3rd straight election.
  1. eddiehaskell
  2. Registered User
  3. eddiehaskells avatar
  1. eddiehaskell
  2. Registered User
08-26-2024, 07:35 AM
Originally Posted By MegaSloot
He wasn’t able to. Every budget proposal he submitted proposed cuts. Democrats stopped him. The presidency is not enough- the house and the senate need to be won as well
He had the house and senate and couldn't even end Obamacare
  1. WrestlingFan123
  2. Registered User
  3. WrestlingFan123s avatar
  1. WrestlingFan123
  2. Registered User
  3. Join Date: Apr 2010
  4. Posts: 10,064
  5. Rep Power: 50,931
08-26-2024, 05:16 PM
politics is always shifting. and you will likely always have a two party system. too much money to be made off keeping people divided in some way. 15+ years ago i didn't think republicans would ever put states like wi, mi and pa in play yet here we are with all those being in play for a 3rd straight election.
Yeah and FLA and NC were purple states trending blue and now FLA is solid red and NC is trending that same direction.
See Krackerjacked's sig
  1. BigElephant
  2. Registered Elephant
  3. BigElephants avatar
  1. BigElephant
  2. Registered Elephant
08-26-2024, 05:22 PM
Originally Posted By MeSoHawny
You guys dont get it. There are armies or retards and gibmedats who will continue to vote blue. They vote tribally. The media are in the tank for them. This country is run by an unelected deep state and politicians who are on the take from lobbyists. They dont want competent people in power because that means oversight.

This election will be rigged, and the demographic shift is so huge that the Dems will never lose again after this.

They will create and meme a figurehead into existence. They already did it with Kamala, who was a disaster as a vice president who everyone hated. The minute the word went out, the left flipped on a dime and fell into line on it. They will do it for the next anointed candidate
Bingo.
Still Cuckin On Four Fours, Wrapped In Four Voes
  1. A-GAME
  2. Pedicabo ego vos et irrum
  3. A-GAMEs avatar
  1. A-GAME
  2. Pedicabo ego vos et irrum
  3. Join Date: Nov 2006
  4. Posts: 40,676
  5. Rep Power: 278,693
08-26-2024, 05:23 PM
basically they need an election cycle where they can leave the border open and let int 15-20 million more illegals. they need the demographics. once they get the demographics they'll be fine.
  1. ghostfacedup
  2. Registered User
  3. ghostfacedups avatar
  1. ghostfacedup
  2. Registered User
  3. Join Date: Apr 2005
  4. Posts: 13,444
  5. Rep Power: 80,672
08-26-2024, 05:28 PM
I really don’t know how they’ll rebuild. Will they be left in shambles?

I think if trump wins we will have an official 3rd party alternative to the republicans and the democrats. Which rfk Jr. Will be the face of. America will have 3 parties which isn’t a bad thing.
  1. Deathstroke
  2. Registered User
  3. Deathstrokes avatar
  1. Deathstroke
  2. Registered User
  3. Join Date: Feb 2005
  4. Location: United States
  5. Posts: 97,673
  6. Rep Power: 413,097
08-26-2024, 05:49 PM
Originally Posted By FA*******
I'd be worried if I'm the Republicans. They have no identity beyond being the Trump Train, and every attempt they've made to copy Trump with another politician has failed (DeSantis, phuckin Dr. Oz and the 2022 Senate rejects, etc). There's only one Don. The party really is a cult of personality.

One way or another, this is Trump's last election. And then without him, you have a party with no actual ideology, no leadership, and no candidate waiting in the wings. Just lost in the phuckin wilderness, and maybe having lost 4 of the last 5 elections.

I find it interesting how both the Rs and Ds have absolutely no qualified candidates to run. Like there isn't even chit on standby. The Republicans have hitched their entire party to a reality show host. The Democrats ran a literal dementia patient who can't remember when his son died, and replaced him with a cackling drunk whore who polled 1% in the primaries.

These chuckles make '92 Bush vs Clinton look like the heavyweight fight of the century. Washington is just out of competent people, at least in its elected offices.

I had a history textbook in high school that referred to the Presidents between Lincoln and TR as "the bearded zeros". Just kind of dudes who didn't do much and sucked at life, because all the best and brightest Americans of the day would rather go into business than politics. I think we will look back at GWB in 2000 starting a similar run of forgettable losers.
100% this. The republican party took the path of Catholicism. Follow the idol as your foundation. They ditched their Christian foundation and actual "conservative" values to go for the popular idolatry path. Catholicism is ditching their roots and foundation almost entirely trying to get everyone to join their faith, thus losing their image and religion in the process. When you go pandering and searching for votes at the expense of your identity, you lose. Always.

Conservatives lost because they conserved nothing. They have no foundation. They are more liberal than any pre obama liberal party has ever been. It's now zionist liberals vs. communists as our two parties and it shows with who our candidates are.

LOL AT POLITICS. Political theater.
  1. DeadlyStriker
  2. Registered User
  3. DeadlyStrikers avatar
  1. DeadlyStriker
  2. Registered User
  3. Join Date: Jun 2011
  5. Posts: 16,171
  6. Rep Power: 302,177
08-26-2024, 07:08 PM
cloward-piven
The Cloward-Piven strategy is a political approach outlined by American sociologists Richard Cloward and Frances Fox Piven in 1966. It aims to create a “political crisis” by overwhelming the welfare system, ultimately leading to its collapse and replacement with a more comprehensive and sustainable social safety net.

Key Components

Mass Enrollment: Encourage large numbers of people to apply for welfare benefits, exploiting the gap between welfare law and practice.
System Overload: Create a crisis by inundating the welfare system with excessive demands, making it impossible for governments to maintain the status quo.
Political Crisis: The resulting chaos and gridlock would lead to a political crisis, forcing policymakers to re-examine and reform the welfare system.
Evolution and Criticism

While Cloward and Piven’s original goal was to establish a guaranteed annual income, their strategy was criticized for allegedly contributing to the welfare state’s expansion in the 1960s and 1970s. Some, like John McWhorter, argue that the strategy created generations of people who rely on government assistance rather than working.
  1. PyleShazam
  2. Registered User
  3. PyleShazams avatar
  1. PyleShazam
  2. Registered User
  3. Join Date: Oct 2012
  4. Posts: 1,076
  5. Rep Power: 16,444
08-26-2024, 07:30 PM
Originally Posted By OliverHeldens
Threy're absolutely fuked. In 4 years, they lost Pelosi and Schumer to lead things. Absolutely no leaders behind them that anybody would care about.

If(when) Trump wins, Dems are in an absolute chitstorm.
Yup. That's why they've tried so hard with lawfare. The process is the punishment, they know it's all bs… And the assassination attempt. I don't believe it was just incompetence. I know the government is absolutely incompetent at pretty much everything, but as the facts come out it sounds like the shooter was groomed and radicalized by the FBI (this happens all the time). Some big stories have come out like the schizophrenic Islamic dude who was groomed by the FBI. Same with Gretchen witmer "assassination" scandal. They do it to meet quotas so they get more funding. But I think they let the trump assassination shooter do it.

With trump, Kennedy, Elon musk, and tulsi it could be revolutionary and actually start to clean out corruption. That would end the progressive communist push. Not sure where the Democrats go. I could see Kennedy or tulsi running in the future.after the progressive left collapses.
I'm 33 not 51

6'3" 265lbs

1 rep max PRs
415 bench
545 squat (haven't squatted in years)
700x3 deadlift

Miami Beach
  1. bsrkoacar2
  2. Registered User
  3. bsrkoacar2s avatar
  1. bsrkoacar2
  2. Registered User
  3. Join Date: Dec 2020
  5. Posts: 8,721
  6. Rep Power: 113,438
08-26-2024, 07:33 PM
Gavin Newsome is on deck in the 4th spot, clean up hitter.
Also known as Batman.
There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and…It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!
  1. x-trainer ben
  2. Registered User
  3. x-trainer bens avatar
  1. x-trainer ben
  2. Registered User
  3. Join Date: Oct 2005
  5. Posts: 46,927
  6. Rep Power: 418,327
08-26-2024, 08:32 PM
Originally Posted By JayJ350
Hopefully the DNC as we know it today gets torn down and they have to rebuild it into something that actually resembles the way the DNC was over a decade ago.

Today's DNC has morphed into some weird globalist communism movement controlled by shadowy totalitarian elites.

^^^^^

If they lose, they'll be forced to reconsider their racist/socialist/extremist shift in the last decade and resemble the democrats of the last generation. They'll win elections again.

I do not think anyone should support the current democrats, force them to change and leave behind their liberalist fringe ends
  1. DrMiscer
  2. Registered User
  3. DrMiscers avatar
  1. DrMiscer
  2. Registered User
  3. Join Date: Aug 2024
  5. Posts: 144
  6. Rep Power: 0