Sign in

Forum » More General Categories » Misc. » I was just in a wreck.
  1. Results 61 to 69 of 69
  2. First
  3. 1
  4. 2
  5. 3
  1. Rate This Thread
09-05-2024, 03:30 AM
Was in 2 really bad car wrecks. Both cars were literally totaled/smashed. I didn't get hurt so I didn't sue. Trying to do the right. Bah! It gets you no where in life. I've learned that from bitter experience.

One was my best friend who tried to kill himself and take me with him. Floored the gas pedal and went 100 yards straight into a telephone pole .

2nd coworker and I were going to lunch from work. I could tell he was a little loopy before we left. He pulled out into traffic a huge ford f350 ran over the engine. Smashed the whole front end. A foot more to the right and it would have smashed us.

The one with my friend I had some scraps and cuts from crawling out the window and broke glass every where the car flipped upside down. He cried and whines that he would not be friends anymore if I sued his insurance company.

Probably would have gotten 15-20 grand each time cause of the condition of the car.

I've always believed heavily in karma but if you have built up a lot of good karma. I'd sure love to know where it is.

Just be thankful you survived it. Many do not
"it takes a wise man to know when he is in error and a noble man to admit to it"
  1. latverian41
  2. Registered User
  3. latverian41s avatar
  1. latverian41
  2. Registered User
  3. Join Date: Mar 2016
  4. Age: 49
  5. Posts: 19,628
  6. Rep Power: 123,665
09-05-2024, 05:18 AM
Originally Posted By hendrixfreak70
Misk lawyers. I was just rear-ended. Do I sue? Is it too late to claim my spleen is broke?

U we’re in a wreck and I would wreck u srs
  1. RichH0mieQuan
  2. Registered User
  3. RichH0mieQuans avatar
  1. RichH0mieQuan
  2. Registered User
  3. Join Date: Oct 2014
  4. Posts: 4,907
  5. Rep Power: 0
09-05-2024, 11:28 AM
Originally Posted By latverian41
Was in 2 really bad car wrecks. Both cars were literally totaled/smashed. I didn't get hurt so I didn't sue. Trying to do the right. Bah! It gets you no where in life. I've learned that from bitter experience.

One was my best friend who tried to kill himself and take me with him. Floored the gas pedal and went 100 yards straight into a telephone pole .

2nd coworker and I were going to lunch from work. I could tell he was a little loopy before we left. He pulled out into traffic a huge ford f350 ran over the engine. Smashed the whole front end. A foot more to the right and it would have smashed us.

The one with my friend I had some scraps and cuts from crawling out the window and broke glass every where the car flipped upside down. He cried and whines that he would not be friends anymore if I sued his insurance company.

Probably would have gotten 15-20 grand each time cause of the condition of the car.

I've always believed heavily in karma but if you have built up a lot of good karma. I'd sure love to know where it is.

Just be thankful you survived it. Many do not
Not legal advice but working at a personal injury firm that handles these types of cases here’s what I think of this…

If I’m ever at fault for an accident and friend is with me or the roles are reversed I’d have no problem with that, either way your rates will potentially go up so I’d rather my friend get at least something out of it and utilize the thing that I pay for every month.
  1. sebackers
  2. Registered User
  3. sebackerss avatar
  1. sebackers
  2. Registered User
  3. Join Date: Nov 2012
  4. Location: Burbank, California, United States
  5. Posts: 2,297
  6. Rep Power: 15,730
09-07-2024, 09:43 AM
Step #1. No matter what you want to do, sue or not. GO TO A DOCTOR AND CONFIRM INJURIES, OR LACK THEREOF. *IF* you want to sue later, you'll need doctor-confirmed injuries or you have no case. And you want to make extra sure you didn't get a light case of whiplash or whatever.

THis applies to all times when you're injured by another person.
*honkpilled crew*
  1. HokieBrah
  2. Registered User
  3. HokieBrahs avatar
  1. HokieBrah
  2. Registered User
  3. Join Date: Aug 2015
  4. Age: 28
  5. Posts: 1,642
  6. Rep Power: 11,142
09-09-2024, 04:41 PM
Can't believe you got in another wreck.
  1. NextPound
  2. Registered User
  3. NextPounds avatar
  1. NextPound
  2. Registered User
  3. Join Date: Jan 2019
  4. Posts: 27
  5. Rep Power: 0
09-10-2024, 05:14 AM
Bump
*Firefighter-Paramedic Crew*
*HTC Crew*
*White Zero Ultra Monster Crew*
*2A Crew*
*Conservative Crew*
  1. kingHanley
  2. Arizona to East Texas
  3. kingHanleys avatar
  1. kingHanley
  2. Arizona to East Texas
  3. Join Date: Oct 2014
  4. Location: Goodyear, Arizona, United States
  5. Posts: 4,799
  6. Rep Power: 62,242
09-11-2024, 06:00 AM
Originally Posted By hendrixfreak70
I walked it off like a champ. My daughter was pretty tough about it, too. I ain't gonna lie though. It jarred me pretty badly.

Lol! Yeah, I'm pretty much joking about suing and whatnot. I was definitely rear-ended. I was in the blue truck. It folded that poor Challenger though. Dude was 82 and had never been in a wreck. I am 43 and had never been in a wreck (at least being hit by another car). He had just paid his car off too. Bless it.

Dude was probably doing 70 MPH. It was at the red light there at Camp Shelby South Gate on Highway 49. He slammed on his breaks apparently but did so rather late it seems.
My first year of driving, I was in three wrecks.

1. At a stop light and for a minute and BAM, rear-ended by someone under the influence of opioids. The guy was nodding off mid-convo with me and claimed he just had surgery and was under the influence of meds, but I was too young to recognize he was impaired. The police let him go.

2. Driving on a road and a car is next to me. Realize this car that's driving next to me is in the WRONG lane. Stop light comes up and it's red, so I slow down and stop. Person does the same, realizes they're in the wrong lane, and slowly merges into my lane, peeling the front-left of my car off. It was an 85 year old lady.

3. Cold and icy day. Speed limit is 25, I'm driving 15, car bows a stop sign in front of me and I gently hit their door. Car speeds the **** off. Reported to the police and they did nothing.

Since then, no accidents, and it's been 10 years srs. Be safe out there. When I lived in a rural area, it seemed like every 3 weeks, I'd hear something like "so and so died in a car accident." Scary ****.
Attract toxic girls but I'm not toxic crew
Always the victim crew
  1. RainingBlood
  2. Daniel Larson 2024
  3. RainingBloods avatar
  1. RainingBlood
  2. Daniel Larson 2024
  3. Join Date: Aug 2010
  4. Posts: 33,013
  5. Rep Power: 106,497
09-12-2024, 12:46 PM
I want my thread to be the last thread on the MISK. Help me me Jewish mods. Help me Allah. Help me Tom Cruise.
  1. hendrixfreak70
  2. My eyes are up here.
  3. hendrixfreak70s avatar
  1. hendrixfreak70
  2. My eyes are up here.
  3. Join Date: Feb 2016
  4. Location: United States
  5. Posts: 20,226
  6. Rep Power: 690,224
09-12-2024, 08:44 PM
hows the angus OP?
<3RAINBOW ZUMBA<3