Astra Nova | Social Fi Airdrop | $0 Cost - Potential 4 Figure Drop?

This game recently launched on Steam ,its only just passsed 100k users for the " BlackPass " which is what we will be getting. the progress too pass 100k users already is a great start, but we are still early Anon so do not fade this one… My most recent Social Fi i farmed called BlockGames was worth a couple Hundred Dollars, and i only did a few task's.. i should have farmed it alot harder it would have been such a masive Airdrop and it cost me 0$ literally.. just abit of my time every night when i use twitter. So if you want to get involved with the BlackPass Here is what you need to do / Know.

1) Social Fi Airdrops are rewarding early users and they are important to help jump start trading and use of their utility token ( which will be $RVV when the official Astro nova token launch happens ) , These tasks reward users with points that will later reward them with the projects token when it launches.
Earn shards by Different ways, complete Tasks, Referring friends , Holding a Deviant, Engage with the post's on Twitter and being involved in discord , the community etc. Every day there is new tasks we can do to earn shards, We will convert our Shards into the $RVV token , so the sooner and more you begin farming Shards, the bigger your $RVV token allocation will be.

2) - Too get access to the BlackPass go to Astro nova official twitter > the pinned tweet or Alternativly if you want to support my Astro Nova guide i have posted its much appreciated if you use my Referal for your BlackPass https://blackpass.astranova.world?re...e=56d69d8304ea < My referral or use Referral code 56d69d8304ea on Sign up

3) - Every day task's are being updated on the Blackpass so u can keep building your Shards, There is also the Deviants ( NFT ) which is the core of the game, you can get these on Opensea, they are not Expensive with ridiculous floor price, i saw some for about 50$. Holding Deviants will also give you shards every 10 days. For more info on the Eco system and Social Fi Tasks i have posted the requirements

They will give us 20 free transactions to begin so its a 0$ cost Air-Drop ,
Astra Nova will provide all users with 20 free transactions so you can update your shards count. Again, just make sure you spread out your updates and don’t try and check every time you complete a quest, otherwise you will use up your free transactions before Season 1 is over.

Thats it bro's, For a Full breakdown here is the Medium article https://astranovaofficial.medium.com...e-6c0787e31e7a

i Created a video going through it in depth if anyone is still wondering how to be apart of this Airdrop. https://youtu.be/d_lJZF8azqg please remember to use my Referral if you do decide too Farm Astro Nova

why am i doing this? because i dont need the Whole cake, i like sharing and helping others out who are not so good in this space or maybe just starting out and want to get more advanced with Cryptocurrency, it helps my Channel grow, The Grind never stops, Do not go gentle into that goodnight.