Sign in

Forum » More General Categories » Relationship and Relationship Help » What’s your go-to strategy on Tinder, Hinge, Bumble?
  1. Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. Rate This Thread
08-15-2024, 04:52 AM

What’s your go-to strategy on Tinder, Hinge, Bumble?

What the fook are you boyos doing to actually land the dates? So many sloots either don’t respond or will unmatch if they don’t find my satire funny. Or I’ll be messaging a sloot back and forth and then she’ll decide to randomly stop messaging back lmfao
  1. NMS3
  2. Registered User
  3. NMS3s avatar
  1. NMS3
  2. Registered User
  3. Join Date: Oct 2014
  4. Age: 28
  5. Posts: 4,812
  6. Rep Power: 33,811
08-15-2024, 07:37 AM
Fast misc is fast. I should just post in the regular misc than the subsections where nobody hangs out in srs
  1. NMS3
  2. Registered User
  3. NMS3s avatar
  1. NMS3
  2. Registered User
08-15-2024, 08:03 AM
I had a good run on Hinge and Bumble last time I was single.

I kept it conversational and light at first. I did not have stupid one-liner openers. Some girls really do want that (or they'd hit me with one) but I kept it pretty straightforward.

Ask a question, don't over-message. It's a competitive environment unfortunately. I got ghosted plenty of times or they'd come back a week later because some other date didn't go well. That's just the game.
  1. Murph0408
  2. Registered User
  3. Murph0408s avatar
  1. Murph0408
  2. Registered User
  3. Join Date: Feb 2009
  4. Location: Connecticut, United States
  5. Posts: 15,516
  6. Rep Power: 46,043
08-15-2024, 10:47 AM
Tbh I've never gotten a date by overdoing the funny/witty banter (I think subconsciously it'd be difficult to go into a date when she expects top notch cocky/funny).

All my dates have just been by being pretty authentic, finding common interests (usually an opener that recognizes as such), asking them questions, often about traveling and their hobbies.

I've definitely come to realize everyone ahs diff styles for dating/the apps and I'm ok with not adjusting my "game" to get as many opportunities as possible, just finding solid women who will be easy to vibe with on the dates i do end up going on.
  1. skinnyfat88
  2. Registered User
  3. skinnyfat88s avatar
  1. skinnyfat88
  2. Registered User
  3. Join Date: Apr 2014
  4. Location: Canada
  5. Age: 36
  6. Posts: 5,016
  7. Rep Power: 27,255
08-15-2024, 03:57 PM
I use the same exact strategy on all of my matches

My opener is always

Coming for a ride?
and i link my insta which has a video like this

if they are keen, i chitchat about whatever to see how receptive they are. If they are one of the few you can get to actually message you back with some interest you get their number or snap and setup a date within the next week.

really just a numbers game. Gotta remember most chicks are just using it for validation and entertainment and have almost zero intention of meeting up. Just gotta make sure you arent wasting time on these ones.

Goal is to build some sort of base and then get them off of the app ASAP. Ideal scenario is you match in the evening, and they actually engage in a back and forth for an hour or so before bed. Get secondary contact before going to bed.

My strategy obviously won't work for everyone because i use my 180mph motorcycle as a niche. If shes cute but isnt down for the bike ride i dont even waste my time. Every chick ive taken out on the bike ive nutted in that night.
Free Men Don't Ask
You Wouldn't Download a Gun
https://ctrlpew.com/

Disclaimer: all content posted by Techriding101 is purely for roleplay purposes
  1. Techriding101
  2. Registered User
  3. Techriding101s avatar
  1. Techriding101
  2. Registered User
  3. Join Date: Apr 2013
  4. Age: 36
  5. Posts: 11,811
  6. Rep Power: 78,762
08-16-2024, 05:20 AM
Originally Posted By Murph0408
I had a good run on Hinge and Bumble last time I was single.

I kept it conversational and light at first. I did not have stupid one-liner openers. Some girls really do want that (or they'd hit me with one) but I kept it pretty straightforward.

Ask a question, don't over-message. It's a competitive environment unfortunately. I got ghosted plenty of times or they'd come back a week later because some other date didn't go well. That's just the game.
yeah I’ve over messaged a lot back in the past. Lately, I’ve probably been too aggressive though. I gotta balance a bit more probably.

Originally Posted By skinnyfat88
Tbh I've never gotten a date by overdoing the funny/witty banter (I think subconsciously it'd be difficult to go into a date when she expects top notch cocky/funny).

All my dates have just been by being pretty authentic, finding common interests (usually an opener that recognizes as such), asking them questions, often about traveling and their hobbies.

I've definitely come to realize everyone ahs diff styles for dating/the apps and I'm ok with not adjusting my "game" to get as many opportunities as possible, just finding solid women who will be easy to vibe with on the dates i do end up going on.
hmm, sounds like simplicity is the key.

Originally Posted By Techriding101
I use the same exact strategy on all of my matches

My opener is always

Coming for a ride?
and i link my insta which has a video like this

if they are keen, i chitchat about whatever to see how receptive they are. If they are one of the few you can get to actually message you back with some interest you get their number or snap and setup a date within the next week.

really just a numbers game. Gotta remember most chicks are just using it for validation and entertainment and have almost zero intention of meeting up. Just gotta make sure you arent wasting time on these ones.

Goal is to build some sort of base and then get them off of the app ASAP. Ideal scenario is you match in the evening, and they actually engage in a back and forth for an hour or so before bed. Get secondary contact before going to bed.

My strategy obviously won't work for everyone because i use my 180mph motorcycle as a niche. If shes cute but isnt down for the bike ride i dont even waste my time. Every chick ive taken out on the bike ive nutted in that night.
lol I love it. You found something creative that works for you, plus it’s interesting. Smart strategy!
  1. NMS3
  2. Registered User
  3. NMS3s avatar
  1. NMS3
  2. Registered User
08-16-2024, 09:51 AM
Originally Posted By NMS3
yeah I’ve over messaged a lot back in the past. Lately, I’ve probably been too aggressive though. I gotta balance a bit more probably.

hmm, sounds like simplicity is the key.

lol I love it. You found something creative that works for you, plus it’s interesting. Smart strategy!
Yep - find what works for you.

For the people who say meet up asap as messaging is a waste of time, personally I'd rather send a few thoughtful messages when it's convenient to me than find a few free hours to go on a date w/o getting that rapport first (I'm also very particular about my schedule ie I ain't skipping a workout to go on a 1st date).
  1. skinnyfat88
  2. Registered User
  3. skinnyfat88s avatar
  1. skinnyfat88
  2. Registered User
  3. Join Date: Apr 2014
  4. Location: Canada
  5. Age: 36
  6. Posts: 5,016
  7. Rep Power: 27,255
08-17-2024, 08:26 PM
I've been using this for the last 2 years.

1. 4North1Side2
  2. Registered User
  3. 4North1Side2s avatar
  1. 4North1Side2
  2. Registered User
  3. Join Date: Mar 2009
  4. Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
  5. Age: 37
  6. Posts: 300
  7. Rep Power: 3,056
09-02-2024, 02:39 PM
Originally Posted By NMS3
What the fook are you boyos doing to actually land the dates? So many sloots either don’t respond or will unmatch if they don’t find my satire funny. Or I’ll be messaging a sloot back and forth and then she’ll decide to randomly stop messaging back lmfao
use them for self promotion
  1. Konshredz
  2. Registered User
  3. Konshredzs avatar
  1. Konshredz
  2. Registered User
  3. Join Date: Sep 2024
  4. Age: 54
  5. Posts: 90
  6. Rep Power: 1,309
09-04-2024, 09:52 PM
Zero strategy.