3. LargePeters avatar
  1. LargePeter
  2. Fuk off, Lahey!
  3. Join Date: Aug 2011
  4. Location: Kuntstralia, Australia
  5. Posts: 30,769
  6. Rep Power: 449,513
09-12-2024, 08:42 PM
You should be a "real man" and raise the kid. Make sure to pose with the kid when you go to the pumpkin patch as a "family" so she can take pictures for her ******** talking about how "real men take responsibility for kids they didn't make"

In all seriousness I have seen this from the other side. I am separated from my daughters mom and have been for some time. I would say that being a single mom is a traumatic and difficult experience that makes a woman kind of psychopathic and I've seen my daughters mom chew through like 3 men in 3 years, each of which helped her with our daughter and drove her to custody exchanges. She obviously didn't give a **** about any of that when she dumped them.

I think the problem is there's no winning scenario for you. Either you keep the kid at a distance and you're an ******* and it probably won't work out with mom. Or you raise the kid like it's yours and have no legal rights or recourse if you break up with mom 3 yrs from now. Legally you're nobody cause… it isn't your kid.

I have a friend who's dad died age 1 tragically. Mom remarried when he's 3, new dad adopts him and raises til 18. Mom and dad get divorced at 20. Now his relationship with dad seems kinda forced, they'll eat dinner together like 2x a year. I've been around them and it feels like they're both just kinda forcing the interaction out of a sense of social expectation. It's nothing like the relationship I have with my actual dad.
cut guys need lube to fap

spring cutters crew: SW: 194, GW: 170

double wrap if she's latina and you aren't ready to be a dad crew

Bench: 225, Squad: 185, DL: 315, OHP: 115
  1. fuaAAA
  2. Registered User
  3. fuaAAAs avatar
  1. fuaAAA
  2. Registered User
  3. Join Date: Mar 2021
  4. Posts: 184
  5. Rep Power: 203