Sign in

Forum » More General Categories » Misc. » Russia vs Ukraine Thread V: The Fate of Humanity, Traditional Values vs Globohomo
  1. Results 691 to 720 of 774
  2. First
  3. 21
  4. 22
  5. 23
  6. 24
  7. 25
  8. 26
  9. Last
  1. Rate This Thread
02-06-2024, 10:18 AM
Originally Posted By BigDeeps01
I also agree with not sending Ukraine money because I don’t see the strategic advantage of assisting them
It actually makes a lot of sense.

USA is literally decimating the russian army/threat without spilling their own blood by dumping their old, written off weapon stock to Ukraine.

+ testing out new weapons, tactics, etc. And most of the "donated" money is going back into the american economy too.

Tactically speaking this a dream for the US to weaken Russia.
  1. phaginator
  2. Ayyy lmao
  3. phaginators avatar
  1. phaginator
  2. Ayyy lmao
  3. Join Date: Apr 2013
  4. Posts: 21,346
  5. Rep Power: 122,033
02-06-2024, 10:20 AM
Originally Posted By Zelensky
Ukraine's strategy of starting to lose ground in an area, pouring more resources into that area, losing thousands of their own men (and women, and cripples, etc) and then retreating anyways is sure to work one of these days, according to the retard crew
Worth it if a russian tank gets blown up, or a boat gets sunk. Ukraine will really benefit from a weakened russian navy in 40 years when they build their first battleship. Just have to hold out until then.
Official misc attaché to the Kremlin
Наше дело правое.
Враг будет разбит.
Победа будет за нами!
  1. Stizzel
  2. русский агент
  3. Stizzels avatar
  1. Stizzel
  2. русский агент
  3. Join Date: Apr 2008
  4. Posts: 73,322
  5. Rep Power: 368,864
02-06-2024, 10:39 AM
I also agree with not sending Ukraine money because I don’t see the strategic advantage of assisting them

But I see miscers vehemently being pro Russian which blows my mind
Being pro-peace and wanting both sides to sit and negotiate a deal versus supporting a U.S. proxy war vs Russia = being pro Russian by so many ITT

Sad
  1. BasedBagel
  2. ☦︎
  3. BasedBagels avatar
  1. BasedBagel
  2. ☦︎
  3. Join Date: Jul 2022
  4. Posts: 2,833
  5. Rep Power: 54,618
02-06-2024, 11:25 AM
Originally Posted By BasedBagel
Being pro-peace and wanting both sides to sit and negotiate a deal versus supporting a U.S. proxy war vs Russia = being pro Russian by so many ITT

Sad
lol @ this cuck.

"Pro peace"…you not fooling anyone, Dima.
Defeat the defeatist.
  1. mryamamoto
  2. pure love unleashed
  3. mryamamotos avatar
  1. mryamamoto
  2. pure love unleashed
  3. Join Date: Jul 2010
  4. Posts: 1,026
  5. Rep Power: 38,772
02-06-2024, 11:26 AM
Avdeevka
The situation for AFU continues to deteriorate. The railway bridge south of the Coke Plant was taken by RF

At these moments there are fierce battles on Lesya Ukrainka Street, Sapronov Street, Zheleznodorozhny Lane. The Russian Army is systematically dividing the city into two parts.

Наше дело правое.
Враг будет разбит.
Победа будет за нами!
  1. Stizzel
  2. русский агент
  3. Stizzels avatar
  1. Stizzel
  2. русский агент
02-06-2024, 11:28 AM
Originally Posted By ****inator

USA is literally decimating the russian army/threat without spilling their own blood by dumping their old, written off weapon stock to Ukraine.

+ testing out new weapons, tactics, etc. And most of the "donated" money is going back into the american economy too.

1. Gainzzz
  2. ayyy lmao
  3. Gainzzzs avatar
  1. Gainzzz
  2. ayyy lmao
  3. Join Date: Nov 2012
  4. Posts: 14,786
  5. Rep Power: 132,388
02-06-2024, 11:38 AM
lmao the nazi cope and tears on twitter about avdeevka is delicious

Olena_Wave
@OlenaWave
If the city of #Avdiivka falls, will be captured by the Russians, it will forever be etched in world history as the fault of the Republican Party. And no one will ever remember Reagan. Everyone will be remembered
@GOP
as traitors to the West and Europe!!
Наше дело правое.
Враг будет разбит.
Победа будет за нами!
  1. Stizzel
  2. русский агент
  3. Stizzels avatar
  1. Stizzel
  2. русский агент
02-06-2024, 11:42 AM
This is from a Ukrainian journalist

Наше дело правое.
Враг будет разбит.
Победа будет за нами!
  1. Stizzel
  2. русский агент
  3. Stizzels avatar
  1. Stizzel
  2. русский агент
02-06-2024, 12:21 PM
Originally Posted By mryamamoto
lol @ this cuck.

"Pro peace"…you not fooling anyone, Dima.
Go back to my very first posts ITT, i've always been pro-peace between Ukraine and Russia, why would I enjoy seeing my own people slaughter each other for someone else's gains? I know plenty of families affected by this on both sides

Not sure why you call me Dima lol, I've never hidden what my background is ITT, hence why I've been following this so closely
  1. BasedBagel
  2. ☦︎
  3. BasedBagels avatar
  1. BasedBagel
  2. ☦︎
02-06-2024, 12:30 PM
Confirmed Tucker interviewed Putin

https://twitter.com/TuckerCarlson/st...39251257475555

1. BasedBagel
  2. ☦︎
  3. BasedBagels avatar
  1. BasedBagel
  2. ☦︎
02-06-2024, 12:48 PM
Confirmed Tucker interviewed Putin

https://twitter.com/TuckerCarlson/st...39251257475555

shieeeeeeeeeeeet neegro. aight lets see it. hopefully can actually ask some real questions and he isnt turned into a microphone for putin giving a state address lol, ive already watched those. just 1 good question tucker, at least that bro.
  1. exxtracool
  2. Registered User
  3. exxtracools avatar
  1. exxtracool
  2. Registered User
  3. Join Date: Jan 2018
  4. Location: Canada
  5. Age: 31
  6. Posts: 12,797
  7. Rep Power: 74,428
02-06-2024, 12:56 PM
Go back to my very first posts ITT, i've always been pro-peace between Ukraine and Russia, why would I enjoy seeing my own people slaughter each other for someone else's gains? I know plenty of families affected by this on both sides

Not sure why you call me Dima lol, I've never hidden what my background is ITT, hence why I've been following this so closely
pro-peace in your mind just means ukraine gives in to russia taking 4 of its regions though lol, no? i dont think the ukrainians want that Yuri.

you realize that if russia had mobilized to go in to just the donbass regions in a peacekeeping mission to force withdrawal of ukrainians and establish autonomy nobody would have had an issue with this?
  1. exxtracool
  2. Registered User
  3. exxtracools avatar
  1. exxtracool
  2. Registered User
  3. Join Date: Jan 2018
  4. Location: Canada
  5. Age: 31
  6. Posts: 12,797
  7. Rep Power: 74,428
02-06-2024, 12:58 PM
Originally Posted By exxtracool
pro-peace in your mind just means ukraine gives in to russia taking 4 of its regions though lol, no? i dont think the ukrainians want that Yuri.

you realize that if russia had mobilized to go in to just the donbass regions in a peacekeeping mission to force withdrawal of ukrainians and establish autonomy nobody would have had an issue with this?
Wrong.
  1. BasedBagel
  2. ☦︎
  3. BasedBagels avatar
  1. BasedBagel
  2. ☦︎
02-06-2024, 01:52 PM
Originally Posted By exxtracool

Yes, your faux moral outrage aside, negotiating a peaceful resolution is the peaceful alternative even if it means Ukraine has to do something you find odious like agree to remain neutral. It's shocking that human life has so little value to you, to be honest.
Наше дело правое.
Враг будет разбит.
Победа будет за нами!
  1. Stizzel
  2. русский агент
  3. Stizzels avatar
  1. Stizzel
  2. русский агент
02-06-2024, 02:13 PM
Originally Posted By Stizzel
lmao the nazi cope and tears on twitter about avdeevka is delicious

Olena_Wave������������
@OlenaWave
If the city of #Avdiivka falls, will be captured by the Russians, it will forever be etched in world history as the fault of the Republican Party. And no one will ever remember Reagan. Everyone will be remembered
@GOP
as traitors to the West and Europe!!
Going through her Twitter, it really shocks me how a Ukrainian living in Ukraine, somehow thinks American voters across the world are beholden to her and are traitors if we don't give her what she wants. Last time I checked, we were not at war with Russia, and I don't remember signing any pledge to support Ukraine as a condition of being an American citizen.
  1. dabbmw2002
  2. Trolling the trolls.....
  3. dabbmw2002s avatar
  1. dabbmw2002
  2. Trolling the trolls.....
  3. Join Date: Jan 2007
  4. Location: Maryland, United States
  5. Posts: 55,464
  6. Rep Power: 712,788
02-06-2024, 03:33 PM

Of course it is great for the U.S., short term at least, but you’re not looking at the flip side of that coin and what will happen in the near future.
Even if Russia lost hundreds of thousands of men, they are most likely scraped from the bottom of the barrel. As mentioned before, convicts and these from poorer areas. It is hardly a lot for a country of 140m or so.

Now think what it cost Russia in men and think how this war also benefited it. From strengthening its military industrial complex, huge investment in new, modern and battlefield tested hardware. Russia made a lot of battlefield mistakes and I’m sure it also learned a lot from it. It cleared its old Soviet hardware and united a nation under one enemy and gave them another purpose that they lost after that collapse of USSR.

And unlike before, Russia has new friends too and a lot of them hate US as well.
It’s like Gaza, you better hope Israel kills all of them because they’ll grow up hating US and Israel even more.
You gave Russia with its unlimited recourses a new purpose. Your “tactical” decisions are the worst decisions you have made.

Btw Tucker is going to break the internet. He’s gonna do more damage to US war efforts than one could imagine. Get the popcorn out.
♞♞♞♞♞♞♞♞♞♞♞♞♞♞♞♞

Chance Favors the Prepared Mind
  1. foXs
  2. ♞♞♞♞♞♞♞
  3. foXss avatar
  1. foXs
  2. ♞♞♞♞♞♞♞
  3. Join Date: Nov 2009
  4. Age: 37
  5. Posts: 6,577
  6. Rep Power: 31,838
02-06-2024, 03:35 PM
Originally Posted By foXs
Of course it is great for the U.S., short term at least, but you’re not looking at the flip side of that coin and what will happen in the near future.
Even if Russia lost hundreds of thousands of men, they are most likely scraped from the bottom of the barrel. As mentioned before, convicts and these from poorer areas. It is hardly a lot for a country of 140m or so.

Now think what it cost Russia in men and think how this war also benefited it. From strengthening its military industrial complex, huge investment in new, modern and battlefield tested hardware. Russia made a lot of battlefield mistakes and I’m sure it also learned a lot from it. It cleared its old Soviet hardware and united a nation under one enemy and gave them another purpose that they lost after that collapse of USSR.

And unlike before, Russia has new friends too and a lot of them hate US as well.
It’s like Gaza, you better hope Israel kills all of them because they’ll grow up hating US and Israel even more.
You gave Russia with its unlimited recourses a new purpose. Your “tactical” decisions are the worst decisions you have made.

Btw Tucker is going to break the internet. He’s gonna do more damage to US war efforts than one could imagine. Get the popcorn out.
Ukrainians pay the price, in blood, so Americans can reap the supposed rewards. This is the position of retards that claim to be pro Ukraine

LOL
Наше дело правое.
Враг будет разбит.
Победа будет за нами!
  1. Stizzel
  2. русский агент
  3. Stizzels avatar
  1. Stizzel
  2. русский агент
02-06-2024, 04:03 PM
From the conservative DeepState UA Map: https://deepstatemap.live/en#12/48.1463/37.7514

January 1st:

Febuary 6th:

Not a lot of time left for Avdiivka with that big thrust west of the lake above the city name…
Florida Crew as of 3/21

What part of "Shall Not Be Infringed" are you having trouble with?

Misc Firearms Crew
  1. Ikeman83
  2. It's not the gun, stupid.
  3. Ikeman83s avatar
  1. Ikeman83
  2. It's not the gun, stupid.
  3. Join Date: Aug 2012
  4. Location: Newport, Rhode Island, United States
  5. Posts: 29,492
  6. Rep Power: 276,404
02-06-2024, 05:38 PM

This x1000.

With zero American troops lost we have absolutely decimated Russia while simultaneously stimulating our own economy and defense industry. Russia backed our enemies in Vietnam and Iraq, now it’s time we give them a Vietnam of their own. Even if Russia somehow takes Ukraine, they have been economically and military pushed back decades, all with our old outdated weapons.

The best thing that ever happened for US hegemony was Putin invading Ukraine.

Now we can focus on containing China and Iran. Standing in our way is only the Putin-bought politicians (MAGA Republicans) who ultimately hate the US and love dictatorships like Russia.
  1. iWinLOL
  2. Registered User
  3. iWinLOLs avatar
  1. iWinLOL
  2. Registered User
  3. Join Date: Dec 2023
  4. Age: 54
  5. Posts: 42
  6. Rep Power: 0
02-06-2024, 05:41 PM
Originally Posted By Ikeman83
From the conservative DeepState UA Map: https://deepstatemap.live/en#12/48.1463/37.7514

January 1st:

Febuary 6th:

Not a lot of time left for Avdiivka with that big thrust west of the lake above the city name…
Once again the ukrainains dumped what's left of their best units into a lost cause. Now there's no escape
Наше дело правое.
Враг будет разбит.
Победа будет за нами!
  1. Stizzel
  2. русский агент
  3. Stizzels avatar
  1. Stizzel
  2. русский агент
02-06-2024, 05:51 PM
Originally Posted By iWinLOL
This x1000.

With zero American troops lost we have absolutely decimated Russia while simultaneously stimulating our own economy and defense industry. Russia backed our enemies in Vietnam and Iraq, now it’s time we give them a Vietnam of their own. Even if Russia somehow takes Ukraine, they have been economically and military pushed back decades, all with our old outdated weapons.

The best thing that ever happened for US hegemony was Putin invading Ukraine.

Now we can focus on containing China and Iran. Standing in our way is only the Putin-bought politicians (MAGA Republicans) who ultimately hate the US and love dictatorships like Russia.
Despite all the pressure, are you are telling us that Russian economy is not getting stronger and more resilient against American pressure? Are you suggesting that it didn’t diversify and seek closer ties with other parts of the world? Is Russian economy not growing?

Are you also suggesting that Russia hasn’t dramatically increased its military spending and development of it? Its military industrial complex has also benefited, which is why Russia does not want this to end.

The only negative side for Russia is the loss of troops, besides that, you have given Russia a purpose and desire for a future regional conflicts. Once it’s done with Ukraine, it’s going to push further with a new, better equiped military and more unified against the U.S.

I don’t get how stupid you have to be to think US is the only country benefiting from war and not Russia. You gave life to Russian defence industry again lmao.
♞♞♞♞♞♞♞♞♞♞♞♞♞♞♞♞

1. foXs
  2. ♞♞♞♞♞♞♞
  3. foXss avatar
  1. foXs
  2. ♞♞♞♞♞♞♞
02-06-2024, 05:54 PM
Tucker confirmed he's interviewing Putin and will post it to twitter

Originally Posted By TrueTruth
Putin is going to spew the same lies as he always does, nothing new. We all heard his schizophrenic tales already. Cucker will nod, suck him off, and talk bad about our own government to make Putin blush.

Here are the questions that Cucker should ask (he won't, not even one):

- Why are you afraid to use the word "war" (instead of special military operation) and lock people up for saying it?
- Why do you put old grandmas in prison for 8 years if they say a word about Russian casualties in Ukraine?
- Why did you imprison Paul Whelan, Evan Gershkovich, and other American citizens for no reason?
- Why do you allow Edward Snowden and other fugitives to hide in Russia without extraditing them?
- Why do you send your KGB agents with Novichok all over the world to assassinate your critics?
- Why do spend billions of dollars on war instead of using the money to improve your sh*thole country?
- Why no one supports the invasion of Ukraine besides the losers from North Korea, Syria, and other authoritarian crapholes?
- Why is Russia so poor despite having the largest territory and endless quantity of natural resources on planet Earth?
- Why did you claim that Europe is going to freeze without your gas when your own pipes are bursting and Russians are freezing?
- Why do you send OMON and Spetsnaz to beat the **** out of anyone who dares to protest on the street?
- Why do you mobilize mongoloid peasants from eastern Russian instead of limousine elite from Moscow and St Petersburg?
- Why the children of Kremlin's elite all live and study abroad in evil NATO countries instead of fighting on the battlefield?
- Why do your release murdered and rapists from prison to fight in Ukraine and then pardon them to commit more crimes in Russia?
- Why do you refuse to do POW exchanges with Ukraine and many of your soldiers are listed as "missing" instead of "POW"?
- Why do you give families of fallen and wounded soldiers a bag of potatoes and onions instead of the promised monetary compensation?
- Why do you run fake elections where you disqualify all your political opponents and then try to poison and jail them?
- Why did you refuse to respond to Navalnyy's videos where he provided a solid proof of all your corruption and embezzlement?
- Why did you assassinate Prigozhin and then lied about him playing games with a grenade on a helicopter?
- Why did you ran away up north and hid in a bunker like a coward during a Wagner coup in June 2023?
- Why do you claim to fight nazis when the Russian own soldiers are constantly caught with swastika tattoos and memorabilia?
- Why did you lie about the presence of Russian soldiers and weapons in Ukraine since 2014 and downing of Malaysia Airlines Flight 17?
- Why do claim to liberate Ukrainian cities but in reality end up destroying them and turning them to rubble?
- Why do you claim Russian tanks to be the best in the world when 6348 of them got rekt on the battlefield?
- Why do you constantly threaten to blow everyone up with nukes when they all have nukes pointed right back at you?

…and the list goes on. You can ask him a lot more about his war crimes and military failures in Ukraine, and the fact that he hasn't accomplished a single stated objective after 2 years of war.

Maybe you forgot but Putin was already asked most of these

lmao
Наше дело правое.
Враг будет разбит.
Победа будет за нами!
  1. Stizzel
  2. русский агент
  3. Stizzels avatar
  1. Stizzel
  2. русский агент
02-06-2024, 06:07 PM
Originally Posted By Stizzel
Tucker confirmed he's interviewing Putin and will post it to twitter

Maybe you forgot but Putin was already asked most of these
Potato over here forgot that information war can be fought by both sides.

Good luck convincing your population to keep supplying Ukraine with money and equipment continuously while already being $200b down.
At the same time people like Tucker are single handedly destroying pro war propaganda efforts.
♞♞♞♞♞♞♞♞♞♞♞♞♞♞♞♞

1. foXs
  2. ♞♞♞♞♞♞♞
  3. foXss avatar
  1. foXs
  2. ♞♞♞♞♞♞♞
02-06-2024, 06:16 PM
Up to 25% of Avdiivka is now in Russian hands
we are witnessing history in the making bros

***NEUTRAL CREW*** ™
  1. Muscle2021
  2. Registered User
  3. Muscle2021s avatar
  1. Muscle2021
  2. Registered User
  3. Join Date: Jan 2021
  5. Posts: 7,281
  6. Rep Power: 73,379
02-07-2024, 01:04 AM
Ayyyyy this reminds me of Bakhmut, endless russian meatwave attacks to get one destroyed street.

Another great example of a pyrrhic "victory"

Surely Kiev is next to fall Zisters!!!
  1. phaginator
  2. Ayyy lmao
  3. phaginators avatar
  1. phaginator
  2. Ayyy lmao
02-07-2024, 01:47 AM

If anything I think this conflict shows that Russia is already weak, no need to weaken them lol
  1. BigDeeps01
  2. Registered User
  3. BigDeeps01s avatar
  1. BigDeeps01
  2. Registered User
  3. Join Date: Sep 2019
  5. Posts: 18,419
  6. Rep Power: 168,890
02-07-2024, 01:54 AM
If anything I think this conflict shows that Russia is already weak, no need to weaken them lol
Absolutely but there was still some confusion before the war, they still had a ton of old soviet equipment. I also thought Russia could easily take over Ukraine if they wanted…but I didn't know they were so incompetent, don't think anybody expected them to be so weak.
  1. phaginator
  2. Ayyy lmao
  3. phaginators avatar
  1. phaginator
  2. Ayyy lmao
02-07-2024, 02:37 AM
Absolutely but there was still some confusion before the war, they still had a ton of old soviet equipment. I also thought Russia could easily take over Ukraine if they wanted…but I didn't know they were so incompetent, don't think anybody expected them to be so weak.
Yep, tactics, military leadership and equipment stuck in WW2.

Fking talk about living through past glory.
Defeat the defeatist.
  1. mryamamoto
  2. pure love unleashed
  3. mryamamotos avatar
  1. mryamamoto
  2. pure love unleashed
  3. Join Date: Jul 2010
  4. Posts: 1,026
  5. Rep Power: 38,772
02-07-2024, 04:33 AM
15:25. New cemetery built in Ukraine for 1.5m people……

Originally Posted By mryamamoto
Yep, tactics, military leadership and equipment stuck in WW2.

Fking talk about living through past glory.

What past glory are you referring to? Russia has been a dominant player in the region for a 1000+ years and it still is. Learn some history son.

Mods should rename you to a "parrot" because you have contributed nothing, you have no opinion on anything and just parroting other muppets in this thread. And what equipment is being used from WW2 in this conflict?
♞♞♞♞♞♞♞♞♞♞♞♞♞♞♞♞

1. foXs
  2. ♞♞♞♞♞♞♞
  3. foXss avatar
  1. foXs
  2. ♞♞♞♞♞♞♞
02-07-2024, 05:03 AM
Originally Posted By foXs

What past glory are you referring to? Russia has been a dominant player in the region for a 1000+ years and it still is. Learn some history son.

Mods should rename you to a "parrot" because you have contributed nothing, you have no opinion on anything and just parroting other muppets in this thread. And what equipment is being used from WW2 in this conflict?
Some russian troops literally use WW2 machine guns and other arms, this is no secret.

And Russia uses a ton of old T64's too.

They have no choice since all their equipment gets blown up at a much faster rate than they can produce.

Also funny how vatniks forget Russia got cucked in Afghanistan and was the last straw that broke the USSR. And they were at their peak power too back then…
  1. phaginator
  2. Ayyy lmao
  3. phaginators avatar
  1. phaginator
  2. Ayyy lmao