Sign in

Forum » More General Categories » Misc. » The salacious adventures of MegaSloot part CCCL
  1. Results 31 to 60 of 80
  2. First
  3. 1
  4. 2
  5. 3
  6. Last
  1. Rate This Thread
08-22-2024, 07:41 PM
Originally Posted By CuttyUnderleaf
Salacious is definitely a word I need to start using more often

Wtf lol, what a freaking moron that guy is.
Reps on spread. It is possible that you’re right … he says he’s never voted in his life. So basically total apathy? How is a total lack of civic engagement even possible? I sincerely love the huge joocy muscles but I’m getting some bad vibes from this. Even if he had said he was diametrically opposed to me politically that would have been better than a limp wristed lack of caring.
"I can see clothes of silk, if materials that do not hide the body, nor even one's decency, can be called clothes … Wretched flocks of maids labor so that the adulteress may be visible through her thin dress, so that her husband has no more acquaintance than any outsider or foreigner with is his wife's body." - Seneca the Younger starting the misc tradition of moral outrage and pearl clutching instead of lifting.
  1. MegaSloot
  2. Love always wins
  3. MegaSloots avatar
  1. MegaSloot
  2. Love always wins
  3. Join Date: Jul 2017
  4. Posts: 5,484
  5. Rep Power: 68,084
08-22-2024, 07:47 PM
Originally Posted By LuigiMiami631
Stfu you stupid whore.

Go back to jacking off horses for a living.
But then you’d complain that a Hispanic migrant took your job.
"I can see clothes of silk, if materials that do not hide the body, nor even one's decency, can be called clothes … Wretched flocks of maids labor so that the adulteress may be visible through her thin dress, so that her husband has no more acquaintance than any outsider or foreigner with is his wife's body." - Seneca the Younger starting the misc tradition of moral outrage and pearl clutching instead of lifting.
  1. MegaSloot
  2. Love always wins
  3. MegaSloots avatar
  1. MegaSloot
  2. Love always wins
08-22-2024, 07:50 PM
How's the $10 per month you're making from OF subscriptions working out for you?
  1. LargePeter
  2. Fuk off, Lahey!
  3. LargePeters avatar
  1. LargePeter
  2. Fuk off, Lahey!
  3. Join Date: Aug 2011
  4. Location: Kuntstralia, Australia
  5. Posts: 30,769
  6. Rep Power: 449,513
08-22-2024, 07:51 PM
Originally Posted By lnvictus
Salaci- what??

Best misc art ever!
  1. MegaSloot
  2. Love always wins
  3. MegaSloots avatar
  1. MegaSloot
  2. Love always wins
08-22-2024, 07:52 PM
Originally Posted By MegaSloot
Hispanic did take my job:

Dealing drugs to expired gypsies who smell like the inside of a beef refinery with a brain tumor and ovarian cancer.
Eat My Shortz
  1. LuigiMiami631
  2. AKA Horse Choker
  3. LuigiMiami631s avatar
  1. LuigiMiami631
  2. AKA Horse Choker
  3. Join Date: Mar 2023
  4. Posts: 6,166
  5. Rep Power: 72,729
08-22-2024, 07:52 PM
Originally Posted By LargePeter
How's the $10 per month you're making from OF subscriptions working out for you?
Very good. I’m thinking about buying a cockatiel with it once I get enough.
  1. MegaSloot
  2. Love always wins
  3. MegaSloots avatar
  1. MegaSloot
  2. Love always wins
08-22-2024, 07:54 PM
Originally Posted By LuigiMiami631
Hispanic did take my job:

Dealing drugs to expired gypsies who smell like the inside of a beef refinery with a brain tumor and ovarian cancer.
So that’s why you’re mad. I hope you feel better soon.
  1. MegaSloot
  2. Love always wins
  3. MegaSloots avatar
  1. MegaSloot
  2. Love always wins
08-22-2024, 07:59 PM
Originally Posted By QuickShotSteve
where are the slootery photos.

welcome back you bad b!tch
I can’t stay away. Photos are such a fun suggestion. I will post new ones soon. I guess I’m happy with my progress.
  1. MegaSloot
  2. Love always wins
  3. MegaSloots avatar
  1. MegaSloot
  2. Love always wins
08-22-2024, 08:01 PM
Prime minister dat dere thang
  1. Shysty021
  2. Registered User
  3. Shysty021s avatar
  1. Shysty021
  2. Registered User
  3. Join Date: Sep 2012
  4. Location: North Carolina, United States
  5. Posts: 18,205
  6. Rep Power: 191,630
08-22-2024, 08:02 PM
Originally Posted By elterrible987
this story sucks can you tell us about your gang bangs?
We held hands and spoke softly of God and country.
  1. MegaSloot
  2. Love always wins
  3. MegaSloots avatar
  1. MegaSloot
  2. Love always wins
08-22-2024, 08:13 PM

lol at thinking illegals even work anymore.

they live in fancy hotels and cuck the new york tax payers. why work when everything is free
  1. elterrible987
  2. Banned
  3. elterrible987s avatar
  1. elterrible987
  2. Banned
  3. Join Date: Jan 2010
  4. Posts: 34,214
  5. Rep Power: 0
08-22-2024, 08:53 PM
Were you wearing a bag over that busted face? I'm assuming you were.
  1. InPhase
  2. Registered User
  3. InPhases avatar
  1. InPhase
  2. Registered User
  3. Join Date: Sep 2008
  4. Location: Australia
  5. Age: 43
  6. Posts: 2,525
  7. Rep Power: 94,566
08-23-2024, 08:48 AM
Originally Posted By InPhase
Were you wearing a bag over that busted face? I'm assuming you were.
I stopped wearing a niqab as I became a more serious athlete. I lost patience for anything obstructing my breathing, and I lost pity on the poor, aggrieved souls like yourself who have to endure seeing me. It's your responsibility to carry your own barf bag with you.

Anyway, I was just as surprised as you that such a gorgeous man approached me. That's why, as soon as he said he had been a football player, I wondered if Godzilla had been sent by one of my old lovers to flirt with me as a favor for some of the kind things I've done for them over the years. He said he wasn't sent by anyone. In fact he seemed to want to can all discussion of football - I didn't even get a chance to wax poetic about Lyle Alzado. He said "females" elevate football, which was a bizarre statement since the overwhelming majority of football fans are male. Also, as a farmer, "female" means animal. The word woman is used for humans. It was a jarring note and made him sound ignorant. He said he quit due to a "rage issue" and seemed flippant about the massive opportunity that football represents. My response was to point out that when I was a young girl I had aspirations of being a pro hockey player, but that as a woman, the opportunity to be a pro (and not also have to keep a full time job) simply didn't exist. He seemed to think that that disparity of opportunity didn't exist. I didn't point out that even if his assertion was true (that men and women in pro sports have the same opportunity) that that merely underlined my original point that it was astonishing that he threw away the rare opportunity to be a pro. His attitude toward football was so radically different from the men I've known that I began to suspect that he never was actually a player.
Something is off with him.
  1. MegaSloot
  2. Love always wins
  3. MegaSloots avatar
  1. MegaSloot
  2. Love always wins
08-23-2024, 08:51 AM
I stopped wearing a niqab as I became a more serious athlete. I lost patience for anything obstructing my breathing, and I lost pity on the poor, aggrieved souls like yourself who have to endure seeing me. It's your responsibility to carry your own barf bag with you.

Anyway, I was just as surprised as you that such a gorgeous man approached me. That's why, as soon as he said he had been a football player, I wondered if Godzilla had been sent by one of my old lovers to flirt with me as a favor for some of the kind things I've done for them over the years. He said he wasn't sent by anyone. In fact he seemed to want to can all discussion of football - I didn't even get a chance to wax poetic about Lyle Alzado. He said "females" elevate football, which was a bizarre statement since the overwhelming majority of football fans are male. Also, as a farmer, "female" means animal. The word woman is used for humans. It was a jarring note and made him sound ignorant. He said he quit due to a "rage issue" and seemed flippant about the massive opportunity that football represents. My response was to point out that when I was a young girl I had aspirations of being a pro hockey player, but that as a woman, the opportunity to be a pro (and not also have to keep a full time job) simply didn't exist. He seemed to think that that disparity of opportunity didn't exist. I didn't point out that even if his assertion was true (that men and women in pro sports have the same opportunity) that that merely underlined my original point that it was astonishing that he threw away the rare opportunity to be a pro. His attitude toward football was so radically different from the men I've known that I began to suspect that he never was actually a player.
Something is off with him.
Megasloot I want to have babies with you
+++ miscin' at work crew +++
  1. TokenV
  2. I ❤ TECHNO
  3. TokenVs avatar
  1. TokenV
  2. I ❤ TECHNO
  3. Join Date: Feb 2012
  4. Location: Belgium
  5. Posts: 23,060
  6. Rep Power: 419,901
08-23-2024, 09:05 AM
Originally Posted By TokenV
Megasloot I want to have babies with you
Where are you from? I get the feeling I'm going to be quite free very soon.
I was so, SO excited about my encounter at first. I literally couldn't even keep track of how many reps I'd done. The first time he asked for casual sex, I was sad, but I figure, well it just means he's a red blooded man from a different culture.
I let him know, unequivocally that casual sex was repugnant to me. But he just kept asking. And even then, I'd be fine with it. But his responses to my denials have ranged from petulant to downright tantrums. Not cool. In spite of the massive arms, my gut tells me to just end it, and work out at my extra gym for a few weeks.
  1. MegaSloot
  2. Love always wins
  3. MegaSloots avatar
  1. MegaSloot
  2. Love always wins
08-23-2024, 09:10 AM
Originally Posted By DolphinPilot
"Your vaginal odor is disturbing the other guests. Also stop going into the men's locker room"

something along those lines
lol
  1. Cleveland33
  2. Registered Gooner
  3. Cleveland33s avatar
  1. Cleveland33
  2. Registered Gooner
  3. Join Date: Jan 2010
  4. Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
  5. Posts: 49,263
  6. Rep Power: 497,278
08-23-2024, 09:18 AM
Originally Posted By MinisterOfLust
I am unaware. Fucc

She's not real female miscer?

Silencespesks 2.0?
It's got a dik srs.
Swe
  1. SaltyDog920
  2. Certified jawstethics
  3. SaltyDog920s avatar
  1. SaltyDog920
  2. Certified jawstethics
  3. Join Date: Feb 2014
  4. Posts: 9,170
  5. Rep Power: 152,179
08-23-2024, 09:19 AM
Originally Posted By bradlehman
Gen Z miscers still trying to figure out what CCCL means.
Originally Posted By Issobolic28
350 in Roman Numerals.
Gen X miscers still trying to figure out what Gen Z means.
neglect lifting acquire tendons
uses hook grip to jerk off crew
would cuck Rippetoe (respectfully)
  1. legbroke
  2. leg #2 also broke
  3. legbrokes avatar
  1. legbroke
  2. leg #2 also broke
  3. Join Date: Jan 2020
  4. Posts: 4,384
  5. Rep Power: 94,356
08-23-2024, 09:34 AM
Originally Posted By Cleveland33
lol
Originally Posted By SaltyDog920
It's got a dik srs.
Either I'm an icky woman with icky woman smellz or I'm a swingin dick. Gotta pick one, fellas.
Originally Posted By legbroke
Gen X miscers still trying to figure out what Gen Z means.
I think one of them is supposed to have broccoli hair.
  1. MegaSloot
  2. Love always wins
  3. MegaSloots avatar
  1. MegaSloot
  2. Love always wins
08-23-2024, 09:51 AM
that offer to move in with me is still open

i was in love with zyra for a bit but she hasn't sent me a sudoku video she promised

i can bake some good hamburgers
new misc: https://miscrefomed.forumotion.com/
my cat https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.phpt=183726533
  1. MiscMathematician
  2. High Calorie Human
  3. MiscMathematicians avatar
  1. MiscMathematician
  2. High Calorie Human
  3. Join Date: May 2006
  4. Posts: 4,556
  5. Rep Power: 212,439
08-23-2024, 10:00 AM
Originally Posted By MiscMathematician

i was in love with zyra for a bit but she hasn't sent me a sudoku video she promised

I fukkin love hamburgers. reps on recharge.
  1. MegaSloot
  2. Love always wins
  3. MegaSloots avatar
  1. MegaSloot
  2. Love always wins
08-23-2024, 10:03 AM

'Bake' hamburgers? Fuk is wrong with you? So basically you are making a big ass meatball? You should be drawn and quartered with remains fed to sewer rats and Guy Ferrari.
See UrAGeek's Username
  1. RICHSTRONG
  2. CEO/10 EGGS/DAY
  3. RICHSTRONGs avatar
  1. RICHSTRONG
  2. CEO/10 EGGS/DAY
  3. Join Date: Mar 2012
  4. Location: United States
  5. Posts: 58,768
  6. Rep Power: 1,574,407
08-23-2024, 10:03 AM
Originally Posted By RICHSTRONG
'Bake' hamburgers? Fuk is wrong with you? So basically you are making a big ass meatball? You should be drawn and quartered with remains fed to sewer rats and Guy Ferrari.
that **** aint a hamburger, its meatloaf
  1. Vexidi
  2. ( . )( . )
  3. Vexidis avatar
  1. Vexidi
  2. ( . )( . )
  3. Join Date: Mar 2012
  4. Location: Texas, United States
  5. Age: 46
  6. Posts: 31,165
  7. Rep Power: 459,729
08-23-2024, 10:10 AM
Originally Posted By RICHSTRONG
Originally Posted By Vexidi
that **** aint a hamburger, its meatloaf
beef =yummy.
I feel like the resident bitch who turned down the ultimate beefcake (Godzilla). All I said no to was meaningless sex. Feelsbad though. Hold me, misc. I'm unfukable.

Is it even normal to ask for sex after a few hours of having known someone????
I'm going back to the other plan of paying a Chinese man to be nice to me.
  1. MegaSloot
  2. Love always wins
  3. MegaSloots avatar
  1. MegaSloot
  2. Love always wins
08-23-2024, 10:12 AM
I'm unfukable.
you can make love to anything with nipples
new misc: https://miscrefomed.forumotion.com/
my cat https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.phpt=183726533
  1. MiscMathematician
  2. High Calorie Human
  3. MiscMathematicians avatar
  1. MiscMathematician
  2. High Calorie Human
  3. Join Date: May 2006
  4. Posts: 4,556
  5. Rep Power: 212,439
08-23-2024, 10:17 AM
you can make love to anything with nipples
I hope so. Sometimes, in my more pessimistic moments, I think KrackerJacked lied to us all. Maybe the slootiest sloot of them all will never sloot.
  1. MegaSloot
  2. Love always wins
  3. MegaSloots avatar
  1. MegaSloot
  2. Love always wins
08-23-2024, 10:17 AM
Where are you from? I get the feeling I'm going to be quite free very soon.
+++ miscin' at work crew +++
  1. TokenV
  2. I ❤ TECHNO
  3. TokenVs avatar
  1. TokenV
  2. I ❤ TECHNO
  3. Join Date: Feb 2012
  4. Location: Belgium
  5. Posts: 23,060
  6. Rep Power: 419,901
08-23-2024, 10:20 AM
Originally Posted By TokenV
lol. my bad. I didn't even look at your avi. Too bad though. We'll have to wait for the annual misc convention.
  1. MegaSloot
  2. Love always wins
  3. MegaSloots avatar
  1. MegaSloot
  2. Love always wins
08-23-2024, 10:25 AM
mentally ill, beat female miscer seeks attention

i've seen this one before
  1. 8PointBuck