Sign in

Forum » More General Categories » Religion and Politics » Can we get Forum Admin or a Mod to Ban Chit Sources?
  1. Results 91 to 120 of 243
  2. First
  3. 1
  4. 2
  5. 3
  6. 4
  7. 5
  8. 6
  9. Last
  1. Rate This Thread
08-26-2024, 02:25 PM
Originally Posted By NYPat
The Daily Mail runs so many daily fear mongering anti-tranny, anti-immigrant stories that get spammed here by our resident boomer that I refuse to click the links any more. That's my point. It's not that the source can never get it right every now and then, it's that it's so trash now people refuse to click it.

If it is a legit story then there should be plenty of legit sources to link instead.

Ok I'm done responding to this dum dum, he's making my post count go artificially higher..
Yes i have seen their biased slant on certain topics but since i don't follow anti-tranny, anti-immigrant stories, i would say for most other topics they are about 70/30 in accuracy.

Please do what others never do here, and list your fav serious news links.
There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and…It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!
  1. x-trainer ben
  2. Registered User
  3. x-trainer bens avatar
  1. x-trainer ben
  2. Registered User
  3. Join Date: Oct 2005
  4. Location: United States
  5. Posts: 46,927
  6. Rep Power: 418,327
08-26-2024, 02:26 PM
It's a pic dum dum, not a gif.

A gif is just a series of frames, or photos. You're both posting photos.

also:

gwg's 12k posts in 7 years = 1714 posts per year

VS

RAPEYPAt's 37.2k posts in 15 years = 2480 posts per year

Fkn lolll
Swe
  1. SaltyDog920
  2. Certified jawstethics
  3. SaltyDog920s avatar
  1. SaltyDog920
  2. Certified jawstethics
  3. Join Date: Feb 2014
  4. Posts: 9,170
  5. Rep Power: 152,179
08-26-2024, 02:28 PM
Originally Posted By x-trainer ben
Yes i have seen their biased slant on certain topics but since i don't follow anti-tranny, anti-immigrant stories, i would say for most other topics they are about 70/30 in accuracy.

The Hill
Reuters
Wall Street Journal
The Atlantic
NY Times
Washington Post

That's just off the top of my head and obviously not a complete list. And non-opinion sources of course.
  1. NYPat
  2. Registered User
  3. NYPats avatar
  1. NYPat
  2. Registered User
  3. Join Date: Dec 2010
  4. Posts: 37,461
  5. Rep Power: 196,105
08-26-2024, 02:28 PM
Originally Posted By J.L.C.
If it's my post you're referencing, you clearly missed the point
damn, for a second I thought you were being objective.

Okay, being objective: Do you think the OP is someone who can take any news at face level or do they interject their own (massive) biases and make that dictate how they feel about it?
All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

- Arthur Schopenhauer
  1. JUSA
  2. No Agony, No Bragony
  3. JUSAs avatar
  1. JUSA
  2. No Agony, No Bragony
  3. Join Date: Nov 2004
  4. Location: Texas
  5. Posts: 44,272
  6. Rep Power: 458,793
08-26-2024, 02:37 PM
Originally Posted By JUSA
damn, for a second I thought you were being objective.

Okay, being objective: Do you think the OP is someone who can take any news at face level or do they interject their own (massive) biases and make that dictate how they feel about it?
Dunno.

But I think a lot of posts (and/or posters) here take a one-off opinion from a random person/bot on the internet as fact, if that random's opinion aligns with their own. The conditional ("if") is very important.

Moral panic, populism, and conspiracy theories are alive and well on the R/P.

1. J.L.C.
  2. Wat
  3. J.L.C.s avatar
  1. J.L.C.
  2. Wat
  3. Join Date: Apr 2005
  4. Posts: 21,372
  5. Rep Power: 37,920
08-26-2024, 02:39 PM
BigMadPat must have missed a dose of insulin, he's off his rocker again.

Might need to steal some from the son he turned into a diabetic like him, the irresponsible greasy fučkpig
Wort ew in th wold.
  1. ClivesTriceps
  2. Indian troll farm bot
  3. ClivesTricepss avatar
  1. ClivesTriceps
  2. Indian troll farm bot
  3. Join Date: Nov 2019
  4. Posts: 12,003
  5. Rep Power: 330,584
08-26-2024, 02:45 PM
we should ban those from posting that fell for hoaxes such as:

- fine people hoax
- jussie smollet 3 am chicago attack hoax
- covington kids hoax
- rittenhouse killed a black person hoax
- covid vaccine stops the spread hoax
- masks work hoax
- cuomo didnt kill old people

so on and so forth. the ability to fall for these hoaxes show a significant amount of brain rot where they should no longer have the ability to post, to vote, or to speak.
PUREBLOOD CREW
Top G Crew

#1 Misc Tate supporter.

If you are reading this - go do 100 push ups.
  1. Mountaineer92
  2. TOP G
  3. Mountaineer92s avatar
  1. Mountaineer92
  2. TOP G
  3. Join Date: Jun 2012
  4. Posts: 12,983
  5. Rep Power: 155,448
08-26-2024, 02:50 PM
Is that what you call it?
What do you call it?
As
  1. BlackJack619
  2. Registered User
  3. BlackJack619s avatar
  1. BlackJack619
  2. Registered User
  3. Join Date: Sep 2012
  5. Posts: 12,630
  6. Rep Power: 143,443
08-26-2024, 02:54 PM

Every source has some kind of bias, some worse than others. New York Times, Dailymail, Fox, NYPost, it doesn't matter. Once you start arbitrarily deciding who is good and which ones must be banned by the authorities, you enter into some pretty disturbing territory.

That aside, as I said in a post above: Every source has a bias, but no source lies 100% of the time. Rachel Maddow can and often reports straight facts, just ones her team have cherrypicked and ones that surely fit the overall narrative of her left-biased reporting.

Does this mean anytime Rachel Maddow says anything it is automatically instantly not to be heard? Why? What if it's true? What if it's true and supports a legitimate argument (one that just happens to align with her cherrypicking and left leaning biases)?

Instead, take the source, measure it with their known biases and known past mistakes/lying/honesty and be an adult.

Let's take Tucker Carlson, who the OP famously demands is nothing but a liar and nothing he ever said or ever will say matters – because his lawyers argued in court, as he was being sued for defamation, that his show is opinion/entertainment and not to be taken seriously.

His lawyers won.

The context missing: His lawyers used the same defense Rachel Maddow's team had already won a case with (and in her case she said, "they are LITERALLY on Putin's payroll", got sued for defamation and won with that defense). Tucker later got sued and the case was thrown out immediately – because of that precedent.

Which, given pat routinely cites Maddow, has made threads with her show (one so bad and wrong, maddow *removed the episode* later), it's the height of hypocrisy. However, fuk him for a minute (or smarter: forever), just in general – when anyone cites anyone, recall their history and use it as a guide.

Me? If someone cites Maddow, I will note she is heavily biased and note she herself has argued her show is not to be taken seriously. This means, the information cited is off to a rocky start. If it's important and I look into it, if nothing but Maddow's word supports it, that is a weak source. It does not mean it's wrong, though. Maddow may lie occasionally, she may have a strong bias always – but she does report facts some of the time, often it's very much actual news.

As a big boy adult, I can make that distinction and so can anyone else.
All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

- Arthur Schopenhauer
  1. JUSA
  2. No Agony, No Bragony
  3. JUSAs avatar
  1. JUSA
  2. No Agony, No Bragony
08-26-2024, 02:58 PM
Every source has some kind of bias, some worse than others. New York Times, Dailymail, Fox, NYPost, it doesn't matter. Once you start arbitrarily deciding who is good and which ones must be banned by the authorities, you enter into some pretty disturbing territory.
Agreed.

The part I find lulzy is that only right-leaning bias is accepted here (see what happens if you link to CNN, Reuters or APN (didn't read, lib shill, etc)) and if it's a random on social media with a right-leaning bias? They are so thought to be so based their opinions are considered to be god-like in their veracity.

1. J.L.C.
  2. Wat
  3. J.L.C.s avatar
  1. J.L.C.
  2. Wat
08-26-2024, 03:01 PM
Originally Posted By MinisterOfLust
Except for the fact that, MOL is straight edge crew. He doesn't drink ; he doesn't do drugs.

Rekt
Official misc attaché to the Kremlin
Наше дело правое.
Враг будет разбит.
Победа будет за нами!
  1. Stizzel
  2. русский агент
  3. Stizzels avatar
  1. Stizzel
  2. русский агент
  3. Join Date: Apr 2008
  4. Posts: 73,322
  5. Rep Power: 368,864
08-26-2024, 03:08 PM
Agreed.

The part I find lulzy is that only right-leaning bias is accepted here (see what happens if you link to CNN, Reuters or APN (didn't read, lib shill, etc)) and if it's a random on social media with a right-leaning bias? They are so thought to be so based their opinions are considered to be god-like in their veracity.

That's such a blanket statement though, isn't it?

A lot of people on the right, which I am part of, accept the media's bias and know even sources that cover the red meat stuff "We Like" (dailymail, fox, etc) have a bias to them. Some of us outright loathe Fox, as it's detestable (as any organization that employees Frank Luntz is).

Meanwhile, show me someone on the right as brain dead on this subject as the OP. Yes, most posters here are overwhelmingly more conservative, and yes many of them are overly critical to the left-biase sources and more blind to the same from the handful of conservative outlets, but my guess if you took the average of both sides, the right is at the very least no worse (and probably better about it).

- Arthur Schopenhauer
  1. JUSA
  2. No Agony, No Bragony
  3. JUSAs avatar
  1. JUSA
  2. No Agony, No Bragony
08-26-2024, 03:15 PM
That's such a blanket statement though, isn't it?
Yes.

You aren't new here.

1. J.L.C.
  2. Wat
  3. J.L.C.s avatar
  1. J.L.C.
  2. Wat
08-26-2024, 03:41 PM
Somehow the Daily Mail had legit US political stories before our sources here did.
As much as posters say it is trash, it has gotten so much right that i would need a list of alternatives from you.
I actually think the daily mail is pretty legit compared to today's mostly PRAVDA like reporting in the USA.

They don't take a huge side either way..although I do think they slightly lean right…and always show videos to back up their reporting.

I think because they don't spin the leftist narrative 100% that people on the left think that is "bad". They have gotten spoiled.

In reality that is just how things used to be for much or American history. Legit unbiased reporting.
Words to live by…."You're at the shopping mall with your girl but a hot chick walks by. Are you going to look at the hot girl? No. You use your peripheral vision."
  1. BeachPro11
  2. Registered User
  3. BeachPro11s avatar
  1. BeachPro11
  2. Registered User
  3. Join Date: Aug 2022
  4. Age: 54
  5. Posts: 5,513
  6. Rep Power: 82,573
08-26-2024, 03:44 PM
Originally Posted By BeachPro11

In reality that is just how things used to be for much or American history. Legit unbiased reporting.
The Daily Mail (UK) represents "traditional American media"?

Just lol

1. J.L.C.
  2. Wat
  3. J.L.C.s avatar
  1. J.L.C.
  2. Wat
08-26-2024, 03:47 PM
I'm calling out fake news… not protesting the calling out of fake news.

Moron.
Fking retard.

Rse ad rie agn unt lbs becm lons

UF 20 - Preet

I yo se e n the garag acicin y nuchuks with y croc o jut kep ding.. ' i te zoe and dnt wat you geti egt.
  1. turk75
  2. Registered User
  3. turk75s avatar
  1. turk75
  2. Registered User
  3. Join Date: Jan 2011
  4. Location: Ohio, United States
  5. Age: 39
  6. Posts: 8,348
  7. Rep Power: 228,771
08-26-2024, 03:50 PM
Agreed.

I actually find this website, and society in general…to the be opposite.

The right is much more willing to hear both sides without calling a person a 'racist/nazi/homophobe/misogynist and be open to debate compared to a leftist.

The ironic thing is so many accuse people of being far right cultist (Sillie comes to mind) while the leftists on here and in society are by far the biggest cultists/racists in American political terms I have ever seen.

For example……saying Biden was totally fine for 8 years. Then saying he was a dementia patient after one debate. And then 'electing' a DNC nominee for POTUS who had been scorned by America and her own Dem party for years…and making her into a 'saint' in a matter of days. All without any kind of vote.

It is completely fascist.

None of it is authentic. It is completely disingenuous.

Say what you want about Trump and the right? At least they honestly believe in what they say they stand for.

You people can't.
Words to live by…."You're at the shopping mall with your girl but a hot chick walks by. Are you going to look at the hot girl? No. You use your peripheral vision."
  1. BeachPro11
  2. Registered User
  3. BeachPro11s avatar
  1. BeachPro11
  2. Registered User
08-26-2024, 03:53 PM
Originally Posted By turk75
Fking retard.

Mutants.

Genetic deformities.

Always have been around.

Just now they have been given a 'voice'.

Evolution and most of human history knows that that type of behavior is not good for the species and should be eradicated.

Not right now. We all know why. To dumb down society for control and power.
  1. BeachPro11
  2. Registered User
  3. BeachPro11s avatar
  1. BeachPro11
  2. Registered User
08-26-2024, 03:57 PM
I actually find this website, and society in general…to the be opposite.

The right is much more willing to hear both sides without calling a person a 'racist/nazi/homophobe/misogynist and be open to debate compared to a leftist.

The ironic thing is so many accuse people of being far right cultist (Sillie comes to mind) while the leftists on here and in society are by far the biggest cultists/racists in American political terms I have ever seen.

For example……saying Biden was totally fine for 8 years. Then saying he was a dementia patient after one debate. And then 'electing' a DNC nominee for POTUS who had been scorned by America and her own Dem party for years…and making her into a 'saint' in a matter of days. All without any kind of vote.

It is completely fascist.

None of it is authentic. It is completely disingenuous.

Say what you want about Trump and the right? At least they honestly believe in what they say they stand for.

You people can't.
Thanks for the support

Moral panic is real.
  1. J.L.C.
  2. Wat
  3. J.L.C.s avatar
  1. J.L.C.
  2. Wat
08-26-2024, 05:28 PM
Notice how NY Pat has disappeared as soon as I confronted him with facts and not opinion.

I have seen this many many times over the past few years from the left.

They screech and point fingers. But when confronted with actual facts?

They disappear like rats in the morning light.

That is because they have become used to and relish the fact that the far left controlled MSM will protect them.

It isn't reality. But they are spoiled.
  1. BeachPro11
  2. Registered User
  3. BeachPro11s avatar
  1. BeachPro11
  2. Registered User
08-26-2024, 05:31 PM
Thanks for the support

Moral panic is real.
None of what you said makes any rationale sense compared to what I posted.

This is the reality that you people live in. A false one that you only embrace because it makes you feel good inside.

Emo's.
  1. BeachPro11
  2. Registered User
  3. BeachPro11s avatar
  1. BeachPro11
  2. Registered User
08-26-2024, 05:33 PM
Notice how NY Pat has disappeared as soon as I confronted him with facts and not opinion.

That is because they have become used to and relish the fact that the far left controlled MSM will protect them.

He'll be back to screech more at some point.

If you haven't noticed by now…Pat doesn't care about facts, and certainly isn't one to let those get in the way of his chosen narratives.
  1. Polaris
  2. Registered User
  3. Polariss avatar
  1. Polaris
  2. Registered User
  3. Join Date: Feb 2003
  4. Age: 40
  5. Posts: 40,892
  6. Rep Power: 553,794
08-26-2024, 05:50 PM
A sht source, of course, being any source that tells me something I don't like.
My personal pronouns are: Don't talk to me/Fck off
  1. Weightaholic
  2. Huitzilopochtli commands
  3. Weightaholics avatar
  1. Weightaholic
  2. Huitzilopochtli commands
  3. Join Date: Nov 2005
  4. Location: Australia
  5. Age: 52
  6. Posts: 33,598
  7. Rep Power: 75,756
08-26-2024, 05:54 PM
It's relevant in that your posts ITT demonstrate moral panic.

Mediocre white men seem to be having a hard time as of late. The realization that skin tone and sex =/= entitled to anything is a harsh reality for some fellas.

1. J.L.C.
  2. Wat
  3. J.L.C.s avatar
  1. J.L.C.
  2. Wat
08-26-2024, 06:03 PM

Derp, I have chit going on in my life. I don't live on here 24/7 like bugatti boy. But just fuking lol at this nonsense you just typed out.
  1. NYPat
  2. Registered User
  3. NYPats avatar
  1. NYPat
  2. Registered User
  4. Posts: 37,461
  5. Rep Power: 196,105
08-26-2024, 06:43 PM

You are 100% wrong. 1*man is constantly confronted with facts and always ignores it. This thread, where he posts a jpg, when confronted with *his own quote* that anyone who posts a gif concedes defeat, his response was it doesn't count. In fact, I think you're hard pressed to find him in any debate where he isn't having reality shoved up his ass and him just willfully ignoring it. If he disappears from a thread, it's more likely a diabetic malaise, falling short of breath, fainting due to high blood pressure or walking face first into a wall and knocking himself out again. Shame does not factor into this equation.

- Arthur Schopenhauer
  1. JUSA
  2. No Agony, No Bragony
  3. JUSAs avatar
  1. JUSA
  2. No Agony, No Bragony
08-26-2024, 06:45 PM
Let's be real. X (Twitter), NY Post, Daily Mail and the like are straight up fake news. Intelligent people will not click those links. If they were banned like the word p3do is, this place would have much more reputable sources and legitimacy.

K thx.
You never debunk any of the stories, you just don’t like them because they show up you and bodhy as tranny lovers

This is definitely true

Scubastevo :-What percentage of women have STDs? (serious) If I just wanted to go bareback with any girl that I could get with, what are my chances of ending up bed ridden with STDs?
  1. freeheeler
  2. Registered User
  3. freeheelers avatar
  1. freeheeler
  2. Registered User
  3. Join Date: Jun 2002
  5. Age: 63
  6. Posts: 8,838
  7. Rep Power: 83,841
08-26-2024, 06:52 PM
Leftist Froot Loops are deathly afraid of anything that doesn’t reinforce their biases
  1. BAPIST112
  2. Registered User
  3. BAPIST112s avatar
  1. BAPIST112
  2. Registered User
  3. Join Date: Sep 2022
  5. Posts: 374
  6. Rep Power: 4,080
08-26-2024, 06:57 PM
Agreed.

Put it like this

Daily mail posts a true story about illegal filth crossing the border and murdering American citizens

Pat won’t read it because he supports illegal citizens coming here and doing what they want, it’s why he voted for Biden

CNN/Rachel Maddow (Pats fav journalist) and other liberal sources won’t report on the fact that Americans are being murdered because it makes democrats look bad. So does that make the original story fake news?
Scubastevo :-What percentage of women have STDs? (serious) If I just wanted to go bareback with any girl that I could get with, what are my chances of ending up bed ridden with STDs?
  1. freeheeler
  2. Registered User
  3. freeheelers avatar
  1. freeheeler
  2. Registered User
  3. Join Date: Jun 2002
  5. Age: 63
  6. Posts: 8,838
  7. Rep Power: 83,841
08-26-2024, 06:59 PM
Originally Posted By SaltyDog920
A gif is just a series of frames, or photos. You're both posting photos.

also:

gwg's 12k posts in 7 years = 1714 posts per year

VS

RAPEYPAt's 37.2k posts in 15 years = 2480 posts per year

Fkn lolll
FACTS

you are going to cause an even bigger patty meltdown.
  1. NitrogenWidget
  2. Starvation Mode GO!
  3. NitrogenWidgets avatar
  1. NitrogenWidget
  2. Starvation Mode GO!
  5. Posts: 35,445
  6. Rep Power: 323,486