Sign in

Forum » More General Categories » Religion and Politics » Transgender woman wins lawsuit against female only dating app.
  1. Results 211 to 212 of 212
  2. First
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. 7
  6. 8
  1. Rate This Thread
09-07-2024, 07:28 AM
Originally Posted By Bushmaster
Any bets on whether or not this pseudo-scientific horseshiit he's shoveling is just cope because he can't face the fact that he's gay?

"I mean… yeah, sure she had a huge cock but there's no… you know, scientific proof that she was actually a dude you uneducated bigot!"

Spot on

Scubastevo :-What percentage of women have STDs? (serious) If I just wanted to go bareback with any girl that I could get with, what are my chances of ending up bed ridden with STDs?
  1. freeheeler
  2. Registered User
  3. freeheelers avatar
  1. freeheeler
  2. Registered User
  3. Join Date: Jun 2002
  4. Location: United States
  5. Age: 63
  6. Posts: 8,838
  7. Rep Power: 83,841
09-12-2024, 05:58 AM
A man is an adult human male, a woman is an adult human female. That's what those words mean, that's what they've been understood to mean for decades, lifetimes, centuries. A man who believes he's a woman might be a trans-woman, but actually being one? It's just not possible because a male can't make himself female, no matter what he believes or what surgeries he undergoes (and vice-versa). No matter what they tell themselves and try to tell us, man and male, woman and female are intertwined when it comes to talking about people and always will be.
  1. TheJimmyRustler
  2. Shhh, no tears
  3. TheJimmyRustlers avatar
  1. TheJimmyRustler
  2. Shhh, no tears
  3. Join Date: May 2012
  4. Posts: 7,085
  5. Rep Power: 16,305